Sandlands 2019 release date

No Carrie Anne in my offer.

Received an email today that my wish list request was granted. Didn’t expect it this late.

Anyone receive notice of shipment for this release?

Yes, about an hour ago. I live near San Francisco, FWIW.

just got mine. SF Bay area. Can’t wait!

I live Florida and just got shipment email

Incoming, due to arrive today. Not sure where I’m going to put it.
I need to have a “help me drink my wine” offline.

I’m in Florida as well, received shipment notification from FedEx yesterday morning with delivery scheduled for Tuesday. This is my first Sandlands order and looks like they use Vinfillment. My Bedrock order was put on weather hold by Vinfillment earlier this week. Anyone know if Sandlands doesn’t do weather holds or if they package differently?

That’s strange. My bedrock delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. I’m in Delray Beach

Very strange, I emailed Vinfillment to see if they can release the shipment. Weather looks clear through the weekend.

This is my situation as well. Weather hold for Bedrock, shipment en route for Sandlands.

My Bedrock shipment is en route. Set to be delivered tomorrow.

I didn’t receive anything from Sandlands. Emailed them yesterday afternoon but haven’t heard back.

Another Floridian.
Sandlands is tracking for next Tuesday.
Bedrock is supposed to be here tomorrow.
I believe I have Rivers-Marie coming next week too.

With the global warming, hurricanes, twisters, polar vortex, ice age, one state 90 degrees, next state over -20 degrees, floods, mud slides, brush fires, sunny skies, hail, drought, normal temps and nuclear disasters…it looks like everyone will need to upgrade for same day delivery for $400 / case. Please request a non-Boeing 737. Good luck and God speed…

Cheers,
JP

Too soon?

Heck, even today in Chicagoland I saw sunny skies, rain, intense wind…and a “weather hold” for one wine delivery while another “made it through” for tomorrow. Oh well; roll with the punches…

Cheers,
JP

Got both Sandlands and Bedrock today, safe and sound.

My Bedrock is on weather hold as well.

After I emailed Vinfillment yesterday, they released my Bedrock shipment. Temps across the US look fine and South Florida will be will be in the 70s most of next week so not too worried.

Tranquility base here.