Sandlands 2019 release date

Six reds, six whites…$345 Delivered. Once again I stand amazed at the quality and price. Sincere thanks to Tegan and crew.

Not sure when I got on the list, but enjoyed a 2010 Mataro last night. Order in for 6 including one each of the Mission and Refosco.

Been with Sandlands since the First release, allocated 1 Mission and 1 Refosco. Very Excited to try both!

Please tell me your quantity is a typo, or I will have to throw the penalty flag…11 bottles??? [whistle.gif]

Yay! Took everything offered, as usual. I love me some Sandlands.

Also in…great stuff, especially for the price. Easy decision.

I like to defy convention.

Drinking a 2014 Sandlands Carignan right now, and very happy about my purchase this afternoon.

offerred 2 cases and took it all

Me thinks this is my 4th offering. I ordered a case and wished for some extras (did not get allocated the Mission or Refosco). Look forward to the wines!

Cheers,
JP

Understanding that the Mission is the oldest Californian varietal out there! [cheers.gif]

FWIW I’ve been buying since the first release and was only allocated one Refosco and one Mission, which I’m totally fine with. Allowing early buyers to monopolize your already small production doesn’t make sense.

I really like the wines, love exploring obscure varieties, love the prices, love the simple once/year ordering, love supporting a Napa local who came grassroots style and really knows his shit.

For those who enjoy exploring obscure (for California) grape varieties, may I recommend looking into the Matthiasson winery.

Been buying since the first release. I am offered everything and usually leave some over for others to experience as I did this year. Excited to try the Mission Refosco Red Blend and ALWAYS take my fair share of Chenin.

C’mon man!!

Signed up early last year, no go for me. Maybe I’ll be able to grab some extras if it opens up.

Took a mixed 6 pack even though I’m really cutting back on purchases this year… this just isn’t the place to cut. Great wines that won’t break the bank. Been buying since the 2013 vintage and got allocated a Mission and a Refosco. Thank you Tegan!

Learned my lesson last year…bought ALL the Chenin Blanc(my fav) offered…as well as the 2 Matero, and 2 Trousseau…wish list the Mission and Refosco. 14 bottles kicked me into the $60 shipping…so I thought about cutting it back to 12 for the $40 shipping…but decided what the hell…I want all those wines, and hope I get my wish list wines.

Wonder why Tegan is calling it “Lodi” Chenin Blanc from his Kirschenmann vineyard…and not Kirschenmann as he did in 2015? Anyone know?

Ordered all the reds w/max wish lists, can never have enough Sandlands. Just wish the Chenin appealed more to my palate, although my wallet is glad it doesn’t.

Btw, if anyone’s ever stranded in Milwaukee and wants to do a Sandlands tasting, would be a great excuse for me to open up multiples…which are really starting to accumulate lol.

Alex, I think you and I did almost exactly the same thing.
I bought all the reds, and no whites . While i enjoy Chenins, I really prefer the Loire expression over anywhere else. With 250+ bottles of Huet, plus more from Foreau and others, I’m good on Chenins. :slight_smile: