Sandar & Hem Berserker Day 14: Wines from the Santa Cruz Mountains

Santa Cruz has some very nice Cabs.
People don’t often think of that but we went to event many many years ago at the Toll House hotel in Los Gatos.
The cabs were AMAZING .
If this is anything like those it is worth it and I might be jump on board !!

Hi Richard,

Rob;s Cabernets are made in a traditional SCM style that’s very light and complex. No new oak I believe on these. The ABV is around 13.5% so this is not a brutish over extracted Cabernet. Its got that Santa Cruz Mountains herbally brush note going on. Its a fantastic example of Santz Cruz Mountains Cabernet Sauvignon and a bates ranch no less

Sean

3 Likes

Hi Rob, excited to try your cab. Ordered 6. Do you guys usually hold shipment until temps get milder? I am in WI. Thanks!

In for more Chardonnay again this year! Great stuff.

order in - Chard sampler - thanks!

Hi Rob. I don’t see MN on your list. Can you ship here?

Hi Regi,
Thanks for asking. We watch the weather very closely and ship when we see a safe window. Sometimes I have folks encourage me to ship when temps are still in the low 20s en route and of course we can do that if asked but we typically wait until lows are around freezing or higher. On the other side of things, we played it VERY safe last year for Florida and one package down south did not get shipped for more than nine months :face_with_diagonal_mouth: But the Berserker was great about it like most folks here are.

1 Like

First time order for a sixer of the Bates Ranch Cabs - excited to try

Thanks for the repeat order and nice words David!

Thanks for the order Charles.

Rob, my corrected order is in! Thanks so much for your help!

Thanks Sheila. Glad we could up your order!!

First timer and in for the cab and rose. Will just have to wait until spring for shipping. Highs in the single digits next week.

1 Like

Thanks for the order Don and we will wait until Spring for most the Midwest.

2 Likes

Finally got my order in!

Thanks Rob for the fantastic Bates Ranch Cab offer… irresistible!

1 Like

Restocking on the chards and excited to try the cab!

Excited to try the cab. Have really enjoyed the chardonnays the past couple years!

1 Like

We drink quite a bit of rosé and Rob’s is one of the best!

3 Likes