SAM WOO Offline (Irvine, CA); Saturday, February 25th - ROLLCALL!

Haha. . . that Krug was quite tasty . . . ummm. . . bring Bordeaux? White Burgs? Or just more Bubbles? No need to bring that silly strawberry juice known as red burgundy. . .

Tita & Tita are in!

I think it may be 1990 Dom that his Awesomeness brings. A little birdie told me.

And 2 Titas is always better than 1!

That same birdie told me Dietz is bringing a 96 Krug because he bought 3 at a great price and wanted to share his good fortune with this group. Way to go Dietz!!!

Tita and Tita +1 added. Thanks

Soooo. . . how about both 90 Dom and 96 Krug?! [wink.gif]

Wow, this is going to be an epic dinner with all this fantastic Champagne that people are bringing! :smiley: I guess I have to go Jeremy Lin and up my game.

Can you put me on the waitlist for +1?

I have a friend who would like to join in on the fun.

Fred +1 added . . . most likely your friend can come. I dont’ see it being an issue . . . will update this thread the week of for final confirmation.

Thanks!

Is jeremy lin coming? I see Lin and Lin +1?

Jeremy is Paul’s +1 (his cousin). Who knew he was such a fan of wine. Apparently bringing a '45 DRC that he picked up at a great price.

[rofl.gif] Linning!!

Paul must be so angry he keeps getting compared to Jeremy.

Why you no play nba??
Why you no go to haaaaavard??

The La Paulee Gala Dinner is this night, we should try to do it half as big [snort.gif]

So that means you’re bringing all your grand cru burgs right?

only if the table is me and joe kim. [snort.gif]

In addition to the 08 JM Boillot Batard, I’m pretty sure the red Burg will be a 07 Dujac Clos St. Denis. La Paulee, OC edition.

I’ll bring a possibly flawed bottle of 1996 Salon (need your guys’ opinion) and a 1995 Vieux Telegraph La Crau as my backup/dark horse hero bottle. It’s broughten.

ROLL CALL . . . please confirm as I just finalized the menu for our dinner!

Many thanks!

Remember: Please bring CASH and your own STEMS.

In