Sabelli-Frisch BD15 mad, mad offers! ! **CLOSED**

Did the same

1 Like

Order in for 1 of each 11-pack.

Added a 2022 Flame Tokay Rose’ and 2022 Biograf Syrah.

1 Like

I ordered the late harvest Mission too!

1 Like

Email sent. Not sure it was received

1 Like

In for a mixed 11 plus a bottle of Lanterna Flame Tokay. Missed out on the Flame Tokay last BD so we’re looking forward to trying it!

1 Like

Hola Adam - safe travels
Couldn’t resist your rosé offer - a proper white zin (not my mother’s white zin!) is irresistible.
Rhône style rosé for my cellar — check! Picpoul too
Thank you
Paul

1 Like

Thank you Paul!

1 Like

Welcome, and you’ve made a great choice!

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for a fantastic BD15!!! Offer is now CLOSED

I’ll now retreat into the dungeons to pack for the next two months! :joy: :pray:

As always, reach out if you want me to hold your shipment to after a particular day etc, or because of weather. I’ll announce here eventually who the 6 winners were of the 2018 Milk Fed 1.5L Magnum.

Lastly, be patient with shipment. I already sold much more than I have shipping boxes for, so will need to order that here halfway through, and I still have a big client’s order ahead of me before I can get to the BD shipments, but they will start to trickle out here already next week.

Thank you once again for your great support! BD is so cool! :heart_eyes: :+1:

8 Likes

@Adam_Frisch Thank you for the great deal on your wines!!

1 Like

I snuck in an order yesterday, really glad I did so!

1 Like

Grabbed a pack with an extra Riesling before the wire last night. Looking forward to enjoying!

1 Like

One more thing! Been inundated, so if I haven’t answered your email yet it probably got lost in the melee. Please send me a reminder and I’ll answer!

We opened a magnum of this at a wine dinner just before Christmas and it showed very well, and in fact ended up being WOTN. :tada:

1 Like

Thanks Mia!

1 Like

Still waiting on email reply for offer #1. Might have gone to spam - I’m still in ancient times and use an AOL address.

Mitch Pomerantz

Great Job @Adam_Frisch !!! I am excite dot try your wine, but equally patient as I have absolutely NO room for the wine I already had pending, now I have 6-7 more cases including yours. If I was closer I would share a stack of shippers, but I am doing that with JB Neufeld instead since they are neighbors.

Great event by you, and I hope you reap lots of rewards in new customers and future buyers. Cheers!

1 Like

Got the Rosé 11-pack + one extra 2022 Lanterna Flame Tokay, because 1 bottle is not enough :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

You’re right. One bottle of Flame Tokay is not enough.

I’m hoping @Adam_Frisch will choose 2022 Flame Tokay for the mystery white in my Rose’ 11-er.

2 Likes

When one door closes, another opens…

Boeing

Looking forward to 2 cases!
Safe travels
William

1 Like