Sabelli-Frisch BD15 mad, mad offers! ! **CLOSED**

Game on! So excited to be here for my 5th BD participation! Let’s jump right into it:

HOW MANY OFFERS?
This year I’ll have 2x insane almost-a-full-case offers!

OFFER 1: Mixed red/white 11pack:
4x 2020 Marina Mission
2x 2020 Faun Zinfandel
2x 2018 La Malinche Mission
1x 2021 Agnes Chardonnay SOLD OUT will be replaced with mystery white!
1x 2022 New Gold Dream Riesling
1x 2021 Milk Fed 5 Petit Manseng

and…

OFFER 2: Rosé 11-pack:
8x 2021 Eserra White Zinfandel
2x 2022 Mariedamn White Zinfandel
1x 2022 Lanterna Flame Tokay

That’s well over 50% off on both and probably closer to 70% off when you calculate the free shipping! Not only that, the 6 biggest buyers will get a free 1.5L Magnum of my first 2018 Milk Fed Marsanne orange wine. These are the last 6 bottles in existence at winery!

WHAT’S THE THEME OF THIS YEAR’S OFFER?:
This is mainly an opportunity to share some library wines - at an insanely low price! - that I still have a decent amount of left. Need to make room for the new vintage in cold storage!

WHY AN 11-PACK AND NOT A 12, YOU IMBECILE?

Well, this is my cunning plan: I am hoping that you will buy one extra bottle from the new BIOGRAF-series Winter Release (a Syrah and a PicPoul). Or any other wine, that coincides with BD to make up to the full case of 12 - but you certainly don’t have to. That was just my devious thinking. :wink:

I SHIP TO:
New - I now ship to OH and MD as well! Other states I ship to: CA, NY, OR, OH, WA, CO, NV, AZ, TX, DC, FL, IL, PA, NC, MI, MD, VA, OK, NH, MN, CT, GA. AK also possible, but I have to charge you for the shipping as it’s considerably more. If you need to ship to another state, reach out to me and I can probably help you via another 3rd party channel.

WHAT’S THE SHIPPING COST?
INCLUDED in the packages! You asked for it, so I complied!

CAN I PICKUP LOCALLY?
Yes, just chose the Local Pickup option at check out if you live in Los Angeles (or don’t mind coming here to get them).

WHEN WILL IT SHIP?:
I will start shipping as soon as I can, but mentally and emotionally prepare for it to not arrive until very end of Feb or maybe beginning of March. It’s just me and the wife packing, so it takes some time. And I probably have to order shipping boxes halfway through and wait for those, because that happens every year.

HOW WILL IT SHIP?
FedEx.

CAN I PAY WITHOUT HAVING A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?
Yeah, just email me or my wife (aja-at-sabelli-frisch-dot-com) and we can send you an invoice via PayPal where you can just use your CC directly without having an account. I can also accept Venmo or a check, if that’s easier. Just email us and we’ll figure it out!

SALES TAXES?
Yes, unfortunately I do have to collect taxes for almost all states on their behalf. It’s very annoying.

DO YOU GUARANTEE THE WINES ARE NOT DAMAGED?
Yes, I will replace any corked, broken or heat damaged wine if I still have it in stock, otherwise refund if I don’t.

ANY LIMITS ON HOW MUCH?
Until I’m sold out.

WHY NO DESCRIPTIONS OF THE WINES HERE?
All of these are library wines and you can read about them on the forum, on the website or CellarTracker if you want more detailed tasting notes. Don’t want to outstay my welcome with too much text! :wink:

LINK TO ALL OFFERS HERE

2 Likes

This is crazy— I’ll be going for a few of these ; )

2 Likes

Thank you David!

I’m traveling back from from Uruguay today, so will have very limited internet access. I’m writing this on quite dodgy internet at my connection in Lima. But rest assured all answers will be answered when I arrive back in the US tonight. Thank you for your interest and endless support in the meantime and happy MC/BD day! :pray:

For now, I just want to add a little note on the “Eserra” White Zindfandel, as I’ve noticed that there seems to be a little bit of an irrational fear sometimes that a rosé from 2021 is “over the hill”. Obviously not on this board with its fine tuned expertise, but amongst the unwashed public… :wink: The wine was held back by me for over a year before its initial release because it was rather reductive upon bottling. Now, 2 years later, it’s found its stride and is in its best spot ever, so I think you can buy with a great deal of confidence.

1 Like

Order in!

2 Likes

Ordered. Thanks!

1 Like

Order in!

1 Like

Secured one will probably circle back for another though…love the White Zins! Added another Flame :fire:

1 Like

In for a No. 1 Mixed 11-pack with a Flame Tokay added to round out the case. First purchase of BD-15!

2 Likes

Love your wines! No brainer, order in again this year.

1 Like

In for a rose pack. I had an Eserra about 2 weeks ago and it was in a good spot.

1 Like

I’m in. Should have thought about rounding it out.

1 Like

Order in. First one for BD15!

1 Like

First time, long time.

Somehow have missed out on BD packs over the years. These are absolutely insane deals.

Thanks Adam!

1 Like

Looking forward to trying your wines. Thank you for participating in BD.

2 Likes

In for the mixed.

1 Like

In on the Rose pack. Yeah!

2 Likes

In for a mixed 11+1 syrah. Appreciate the discount!

1 Like

In for 11+syrah. Thanks Adam! Love your wine.

1 Like

I wasn’t planning on buying anything today but this is a screaming good deal to me. I am in for 11+ as well!

6 Likes

Good to know Adam. You are brave handling the sale on your phone today— but this platform does work 1000% better!

I will lobby for BB’ers being able to participate in early purchases : ) and will ping you tomorrow

2 Likes