RIP Josh Raynolds

Big loss for the wine world. Great passion in everything he did and will be sorely missed, especially gabbing with him about Whiskey and Bourbon on a personal level.

7 Likes

OMG, just saw that. Such a talented and nice guy. Far, FAR too young!!!

2 Likes

RIP. Huge loss.

3 Likes

Horrible loss

3 Likes

I just found out. Crushing news. Devastated. A great friend.

3 Likes

Wow. This is terrible.

4 Likes

Horribly sad news. Such a funny, personable and knowledgeable guy. The wine world needs more people like him.

1 Like

Just opened the email.:astonished: That sucks. RIP

2 Likes

I loved his IG posts on “fine dining”. Way too young. RIP, Josh.

Terrible news. He was a friend. So so so sad.

1 Like

Awful news, way way too young

Tom

1 Like

Incredibly sad :cry:

1 Like

Very sad news. I’ve enjoyed his work for many years.

1 Like

Very sad news indeed. He was always very approachable, but also very knowledgeable. My sincerest condolences to his family.

4 Likes

So sad, my sincerest condolences to his family. He was such a pleasure to talk to when he came to our tastings and at dinners, his wit will be missed.

4 Likes

Oof… FWIW, perhaps my favorite wine reviewer. Grateful for all of the Rhone & Santa Barbara wines I’ve enjoyed over the years and the many more moments I will be able to celebrate because of his work.

2 Likes

So sad. He was such a down to earth kind of guy and I loved dining with him. I didn’t see much of him since Covid but we did drink some great wines together with friends this past December. RIP.

3 Likes

Never met him but I loved his work. He’ll be missed. Condolences to his family and friends.

Rest in Peace Josh, very sad indeed.

4 Likes

Terrible

2 Likes