Pre Berserker Day Shout Outs -- What are you excited about?

Looking forward to many, top of mind:

Flannery Beef
Orr
Baer (new last year, hope they’re back)
Riverain

7 Likes

I love the favorites but I always have two slots for newbies.

I don’t know any of them so I’ll be leaning heavily on the MC/GC crew that did the screening for their tasting notes and recommendations.

3 Likes

Agree with many of the above as regulars in my annual Berserker Day massacre. Some additional favs:

Tercero- really enjoy Larry’s lineup across the board.

EMH- not sure if Merrill is participating but cracking classic Napa cab

Ladd- CA Chardonnay done right. Nuff said.

I enjoyed William Kelley’s Beau Rivage Chenin, maybe we’ll get a crack at his Burgundy project!

5 Likes

MacDonald Magnums futures code.

8 Likes

I have an INSANE deal coming for Monopole (and a pretty good one for regular as well).

8 Likes

I lined up a seller for Monopole Cru only for one of the sickest wine bags on the market. I am beyond excited to have them offer to us. They rarely do any discounts on their offerings. Full grain leather wine carrier handmade in Los Angeles. High quality stitching, strong zipper, can monogram your initials on it. Only for Monopole Cru cause it’s pretty laborious to make so limited quantity. I own one and love it.

11 Likes

Pics?

1 Like

Erica Orr makes the Baer wines, so they are closely tied and I’m glad she brought them along. Yes, those are some crazy good wines.

4 Likes

Maybe they still have some inventory to sell, BerserkerDay would certainly be a great way to exit the business! I know I would buy a case of the Cabs if they were offered! @hhclark

2 Likes

you’ll just have to wait and see.

2 Likes

JB Neufeld!!

3 Likes

I’m notorious for leaving them at restaurants. I know that shocks you. Last year Chris got me a beautiful leather one, engraved, and I left it at a restaurant with my fancy corkscrew. I called the next morning, of course they had no idea what I was talking about.

1 Like

Totally this.

And I just bought a half-cow carcass, so I’m going to be eating beef for days. Sandler has also been a great grab each year, given the price point.

1 Like

Walter Scott
Patty Green
DI COSTANZO

4 Likes

Chris, Biggio Hamina wine will be part of the charity auction. I plan on a continued participation on the big day forever simply for the sole reason that there is no way to stop.

Once a Berserker, always a Berserker!

11 Likes

How about a bota bag for us GC peasants?

1 Like

I hope you can deliver!

1 Like

Me too!

3 Likes

Belharra
Scherrer
T Berkley

Oh Boy!

1 Like