Pre Berserker Day Shout Outs -- What are you excited about?

Just finished a bottle of Pietro’s 2019 Sangiovese. There are few who bring such an authentic sensibility to farming and winemaking with Italian varieties in California. Every time I have a Prima Materia I’m surprised about the quality and value.

2 Likes

Thank you for mentioning Six Cloves! I am excited to let you know that I will be participating in the BD Day event once again this year. I’m looking forward to seeing both new and familiar supporters of Six Cloves!

3 Likes

Hi John!

Thanks a lot for mentioning about the six cloves! I really appreciate it!
I’m thrilled to be joining BD again this year. I’m excited to have a fantastic time with all our fellow Berserkers at the event!

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to whomever posts the “Riverain is sold out” pic that shows up every year. It makes me chuckle…and I love Steve and Deans wine.

2 Likes

We opened a bottle of 2019 Theopolis Petite Sirah last night that I bought on a previous Berserker Day. We really enjoyed it, and would buy again!

4 Likes

Tekstura! I’ve been blown away by their whites and cant wait to get into the reds! Can’t miss wines for sure!

2 Likes

She will!!

6 Likes

Hi Diana! That’s really great to hear!
We have some exciting packages this Berserker Day as well. We are so happy to be apart of this community.

Wonderful!!! :wine_glass:

the Monopole-Cru-only deals are stacking up HUGE, people, wow…I’m not sure we have enough Monopole Cru members for them!

I think I’ll post a list of the sellers with offers there on Preview Day so last-minute-subscribers know what they are missing…until they join!

3 Likes

WOOT WOOT!

how about a retailer that sells mature wines after your namesake?

3 Likes

Psst, can I interest you in an old bottle of Todd?

2 Likes

Sigh, that’s clearly over the hill.

2 Likes

TN: 1970 Todd_F - (USA, California, Orange County)

NOSE: big nose; expressive and sonorous especially for the age. If served blind, I might have guessed a New World Zin or Red Blend; think Ridge or Charles Krug. Not Turley - it would have faded by now.

BODY: robust and youthful with tannins receding a pinch; a real stunner.

TASTE: a symphony of flavors; mature and refined with some tawdriness – reminiscent of Stravinsky minus the riotous crowds; could benefit from some short-term cellaring but really, how long do you want to wait? Day 3: doing good; some rosin characteristics. This is a classic Todd_French. Drink on January 26th. (89 points PT, 98 points JS)

1 Like

I’m literally suspending your account for a month for giving me 89 points.

Fail.

2 Likes

Fixed to add JS score.

1 Like

Huh? There’s a retailer with my name in it?

No giving away the secrets, bro!! I’ll lock that one up tomorrow.

Really need a Monopole-Cru-only offer preview day purchases.
Avoids forgetting to check that thread on BD until it’s too late!

2 Likes

I cant wait for the morgan ranch deals. Hopefully tenderloin tips @Carrie_Morgan i need to stock up more :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Blown away by the newbie sellers I’ve been working with and the offers! yeow!

3 Likes