Post your CELLAR PIC time…..

I mean really, berserkers are an entitled bunch why don’t you redesign your cellar instead of making winemakers change their whole operation :laughing:

1 Like

I mean, there’s a reason this site isn’t called “Well-Adjusted Wine Consumers”. :crossed_swords::shield::wine_glass:

4 Likes

The hardest bottles to store are grande marque champagne. It’s one of the main reasons my storage is still way it is, lots of open pvc bins.

2 Likes

Cellar looks awesome.

Another vote from me for standard size bottles !!!

I note that some of the past big bottle guyes (Realm for example) have gone away from the big heavy ones for example, but too many big, heavy oversize bottles out there!

2 Likes

I really don’t know how I’ll survive without another season of Perry’s Chest for Cherries. Every episode rocked!

1 Like

It’s just customer feedback. Isn’t that a pretty normal occurrence in the business world?

I think you’re putting way too much thought into my post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there no racking ?? Bottles angled backwards so they can’t fall out ???

I debated for a long time, but I ended up doing no one-bottle-per-slot racking. I just couldn’t justify the loss of space in my small (5 foot by 5 foot) cellar.

I ended up doing the side wall in single deep 13”x9” bins, and the back wall in double deep neck-to-neck 13”x9” bins. Doing bins basically gives me double the packing density that traditional one-bottle-per-slot racking would allow.

5 Likes

The only way to prove it is to invite me over and open the most expensive wine in the cellar. I will then be able to post a verification or not on this highly questionable conclusion.

1 Like

Ha ha! Im in!! We honestly need to make this happen. I know its totally on me - so I’ll get that remedied :cheers:

2 Likes

None of that old swill, I prefer wines from 2024 or 2025!

1 Like

And you still have plenty of room to stack domaine boxes to the ceiling in front of the racking like everyone else.

3 Likes

1 Like

VINTAGES OF THE CENTURY!!! Guaranteed

3 Likes

3 Likes

@Chris_Loyd non tube question for you. the actual boxes/cubbies you have - what are the dimensions here and what material? thank you

Just a question to people who live in warm climates like @Rich_Brown. Do you guys have backup generators?

urging @Charlie_Carnes to post pics/vids of his incredible cellar

Arizona is one of the very few states that has no natural disasters and a relatively updated power infrastructure. Our utility companies barely go down and if they do it’s for hours not days. Of course now that I said that we are screwed.

1 Like