Our Wines: We've Done It Again, THE GREATEST DEAL IN HISTORY

Luca, our licensing for MI for the “Our Wines” literally went through yesterday. So, yes, I’ll be able to get you these wines. If the site doesn’t update today or tomorrow, I’m happy to honor the price when the software catches up with the licensing. Just send me a reminder

2 Likes

I’m in

1 Like

Always look forward to this deal.

Michael - can you ship to CT?

1 Like

In for the Mixed Case. Great stuff. Thanks!

2 Likes

lots of tasting notes from me on these.

I’m in, again.

2 Likes

I’m in.

1 Like

Order in! My first time to try any Franny Beck wine and super excited!

1 Like

I’m in, best deal going.

1 Like

In. Sent an email (CA).

Order in for a mixed case.

Note that I could not successfully checkout using Safari. None of the shipping part worked. I had no problem at all in Firefox.

1 Like

Order in. Great prices.

1 Like

Order in for mixed case. Website never showed it was successful, but I did get an e-mail saying it went through so hopefully it is all good.

Order in for the mixed case ty!!

We got these last year and honestly I went a bit nuts on multiple cases - GREAT WINES !!

3 Likes

In for a case. Thank you

2 Likes

If you are having issues completing your order, don’t worry you aren’t alone. A small number of orders aren’t getting through.

A couple of quick fixes as this seems to be mainly an IOS issue on iphones and ipads:

1. Refresh your browser
  2. Close your browser and restart the order
  3. use another browser
  4. check out as a guest
  5. email me your order, shipping info, DOB and phone number and I’ll complete the order on my end.

Apologies to those that are running into this issue, to everyone else, good work

Funny, I just emailed you about this issue.
And this is on my computer, not the phone.
I tried both CC and Paypal without luck. I’m going to try another browser :slight_smile:

Also, If your are ordering from California you can’t order through the website, you must email at michael@frannybeck.com

1 Like

Firefox did work for me if anyone is having issues with Chrome.

1 Like