Our Wines: We've Done It Again, THE GREATEST DEAL IN HISTORY

Order in for the mixed case ty!!

We got these last year and honestly I went a bit nuts on multiple cases - GREAT WINES !!

3 Likes

In for a case. Thank you

2 Likes

If you are having issues completing your order, don’t worry you aren’t alone. A small number of orders aren’t getting through.

A couple of quick fixes as this seems to be mainly an IOS issue on iphones and ipads:

1. Refresh your browser
  2. Close your browser and restart the order
  3. use another browser
  4. check out as a guest
  5. email me your order, shipping info, DOB and phone number and I’ll complete the order on my end.

Apologies to those that are running into this issue, to everyone else, good work

Funny, I just emailed you about this issue.
And this is on my computer, not the phone.
I tried both CC and Paypal without luck. I’m going to try another browser :slight_smile:

Also, If your are ordering from California you can’t order through the website, you must email at michael@frannybeck.com

1 Like

Firefox did work for me if anyone is having issues with Chrome.

1 Like

fantastic! success! sorry for the dificulties

FIREFOX WORKED FOR ME! Thanks. I failed with both Edge, Bravo, and Chrome. Perhaps the bug got squashed. We can only hope.

did not get any confirmation of purchase. Did it go through? tried twice same results.

As always, Michael is right on things, making it all work. In for a case of Our Wines, too.

In for a case again this year. Thanks!

Hey, Hey, Hey!
Thank you all for the orders thus far!

Apologies for the radio silence, I know I’m typically a little more active in the chat but I’m trying to work out the order bug that seems to be affecting a few of you.

Know that I see the orders that have come through and will give you a virtual high five when I get this thing worked out!

For those still having problems, email me your order, your shipping, your DOB and phone # and I’ll create the order on my end.

michael@frannybeck.com

Got a case. May have to try some of their flagship wines too…

Hello, emailed you for the Berserker Day 14 Our Wines Pack.
Hope to hear back, thanks.

Order in

Ok, for all those having trouble ordering that ARE NOT IN CALIFORIA, go ahead and try to reorder. I think we fixed the issue.

1 Like

First order for my first Berserker Day!!!

Thanks Michael for supporting our little corner of wine lovers

1 Like

no, thank you!

Thank you David, enjoy the wines! They’re great