Our Wines: We've Done It Again, THE GREATEST DEAL IN HISTORY

Hey Berserkers, Is it possible to outdo the GREATEST DEAL IN BERSERKER DAY HISTORY?

Yes, yes it is

Here’s the short and sweet:

This our Franny Beck second label case offer

“Our Wines Berserker Cases- Are you a true Berserker?” Pack- 12 bottles

• 3 bottles of our 2017 Our Wines Pinot Noir

• 3 bottles of our 2018 Our Wines Pinot Noir

• 3 bottles of our 2019 Our Wines Pinot Noir

• 3 bottles of our 2020 Our Wines Pinot Noir

Have at it friends- 12 Bottles, $174 plus $20 flat rate shipping per case. GO

TO ORDER, simply follow this link to our order page

For California orders just email me at michael@frannybeck.com with your order.

Flat rate shipping is $20 on every order. Contiguous US States ONLY. AK and HI will be priced for overnight shipping. AK,AZ,CA,CO,DC,FL,GA,HI,IA,ID,IL,IN,KS,KY,LA,MA,MD,ME,MN,MO,NC,ND,NE,NH,NJ, NM,NV,NY,OH,OK,OR,PA,SC,TN,TX,VA,VT,WA,WI,WV,WY

We will begin shipping all orders around March 1.

Tax is charged automatically. I have no control over each state’s tax law.

Our Wines ship UPS.

A little about the wines:

Our Wines was created as a way to make available the barrels of wine that didn’t fit into our Franny Beck portfolio. The fruit for these wines was sourced from the same exceptional vineyards that we use with Franny Beck. The winemaking was identical. The oak treatment was identical. The elevage was identical. As happens every vintage, when we come to the blending table, there are barrels that don’t quite showcase the things we typically find in Franny Beck. These wines are just fantastic and we love them for what they are, undeniably Oregon.

Here’s a little link over to CellarTracker to see what the crowd thinks of Our Wines

Enjoy and Cheers!

Michael
more info here on our website: Our Wines

1 Like

Order in; am I the first?

5 Likes

You are indeed! Strong work

2 Likes

order in

1 Like

Order in, missed it last year, not this time.

In for two cases. Franny lovers: you can’t miss with these, especially for the price…

Michael, I believe we have been over this before, but to confirm, you do have a way to ship to MI, correct?

Luca, our licensing for MI for the “Our Wines” literally went through yesterday. So, yes, I’ll be able to get you these wines. If the site doesn’t update today or tomorrow, I’m happy to honor the price when the software catches up with the licensing. Just send me a reminder

2 Likes

I’m in

1 Like

Always look forward to this deal.

Michael - can you ship to CT?

1 Like

In for the Mixed Case. Great stuff. Thanks!

2 Likes

lots of tasting notes from me on these.

I’m in, again.

2 Likes

I’m in.

1 Like

Order in! My first time to try any Franny Beck wine and super excited!

1 Like

I’m in, best deal going.

1 Like

In. Sent an email (CA).

Order in for a mixed case.

Note that I could not successfully checkout using Safari. None of the shipping part worked. I had no problem at all in Firefox.

1 Like

Order in. Great prices.

1 Like

Order in for mixed case. Website never showed it was successful, but I did get an e-mail saying it went through so hopefully it is all good.