Offer extended - Bougetz Cellars - Great packs! Buy more, save even more!

BerserkerDay 14 Offer From Bougetz Cellars
**Showcasing some great wines, at great discounts. Buy more, save even more! **

Loved the response to our offering last year, so I am going to do something similar. What we are offering are five different wines, in 3-packs. A nice assortment of the various wines I make. All are 30% off, with shipping included. If you buy 2 of the packs, you will receive 40% off (a total of 6 bottles), and with added incentive, if you purchase 4 packs (a total of 12 bottles), you will receive 50% off! You can mix and match the various 3-pack offerings. These are some spectacular wines, at tremendous pricing. You can learn more about us at our website Bougetz Cellars. All packs can be seen here . If you have any questions or want to make arrangements to purchase without doing it on-line, just PM me. I’ll be online most of the day.

Pack #1 – 2019 Jetrois Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon 3-pack
Deal: 30/40/50% off + ground shipping included

$165.90 for one 3-pack (Regular $237 + ground shipping)

19-Jetrois-slant-tiny

The 2019 Jetrois Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon is sourced from a single vineyard in the heart of the Rutherford AVA. It is a blend of 96% Cabernet Sauvignon and 4% Merlot. This wine is dark ruby in color with showing notes of black cherry and spice box on the nose. The mid-palate is bolstered with the dark black cherry notes with a velvety mouthfeel. Still showing long on the finish, this wine provides both immediate and long-term enjoyment. 14.7% abv, 104 cases.

• 2019 Jetrois Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon (92pt James Suckling)

Buy a 2019 Jetrois 3-pack

Pack #2 – 2019 Prominence Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 3-pack
$262.50 for one 3-pack (Regular $375+ ground shipping)

2018-Prominence-slanted-tiny

The 2019 Prominence Napa Valley Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of 97% Cabernet Sauvignon with 1.5% Merlot and 1.5% Malbec. Only the best barrels, selected in a blind tasting from our Cabernet Sauvignon sources, make it into this wine. Amazingly, this vintage came entirely off our Pritchard Hill block on Stagecoach Vineyard. This reserve wine was aged in 100% new French oak for 22 months. This wine offers up a combination of power and structure exhibited by this high elevation source, showing dark black cherry and cassis aromas, blanketed with spice and nutty notes. Full-bodied, this wine shows a veil of tannin layered on the juicy blackberry flavors. A fresh finish keeps this wine clean and tantalizing your palate. 14.1% abv, 165 cases.

• 2019 Prominence Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (92pt James Suckling)

Buy a 2019 Prominence 3-pack

Pack #3 – 2018 Amaryllis Spring Mountain District Cabernet Sauvignon 3-pack
$136.50 for one 3-pack (Regular $195 + ground shipping)

2018-Amaryllis-slanted-tiny

The 2018 Amaryllis Cabernet Sauvignon is 95% Cabernet Sauvignon, blended with 3% Petit Verdot and 2% Merlot. This wine shows an unusual richness given its location, 1000 feet above the valley floor. Dark, and dense color gives you an early impression of a serious wine. The wine coats the mouth with rich, dark berry fruit, and a sense of spice. There is a classic tannic backbone underlying, reminding you of its mountain source. Extended time in the cellar will reward you in 3 to 5 years. 14.8% abv, 208 cases.

• 2018 Amaryllis Spring Mountain District Cabernet Sauvignon (93pt Jeb Dunnuck)

Buy a 2018 Amaryllis 3-pack

Pack #4 – 2017 Jovana Napa Valley Merlot/Cabernet Franc 3-pack
$108.50 for one 3-pack (Regular $155 + ground shipping)

16-Jovana-ML-CF-Web-tiny

The 2017 Jovana Napa Valley Merlot/Cabernet Franc is a blend of 72% Merlot and 28% Cabernet Franc, The Merlot comes from Orchard Vineyard in the Oak Knoll district, with the Cabernet Franc coming from the top of Mt Veeder, from the Yates Family Vineyard. Showing dark ruby color, fresh blueberries, black cherries and cedar notes leap from the glass. The inviting nose is followed with a broad, juicy mid-palate that is kept in check with a fresh, clean finish. Very pleasing now but will show even better with two to four years of cellaring.

Buy a 2017 Jovana 3-pack

Pack #5 - 2018 The Cairn Catie’s Corner Vineyard Pinot Noir 3-pack
$94.50 for one 3-pack (Regular $135+ ground shipping)

17-TheCairn-PN-Web-tiny

The 2018 The Cairn Pinot Noir is a single vineyard wine which comes from Catie’s Corner Vineyard in the Russian River Valley. The fruit is sourced from two blocks, which are different clones (Wadenswil 1A and 2A). The must was fermented with 15% whole cluster providing a bit more mouthfeel and spiciness. The wine was stored on the lees, with monthly stirring, while aging in 40% new French oak. The 2018 The Cairn displays dark, red cherry notes, with a tantalizing spiciness on the palate. Richer than in years past, this wine will develop more with a couple of years bottle aging. 14.5% abv, 235 cases.

• 2018 The Cairn Catie’s Corner Vineyard Russian River Pinot Noir (92pt James Suckling)

buy 2018 The Cairn 3-pack

We ship to all states except AK, AL, HI, MS, UT and VT. I’ll be online all day so if you have ordering questions, either post to this thread, send me a PM or email me at thomas@bougetzcellars.com.

Bougetz makes some great Cabs and Right-Bank Blends, I have bought many on past BerserkerDays, they are well priced, especially with the discount, and worth your consideration!

In for two Jovana 3-packs! Thanks!

2 Likes

thanks for the kind words Paul. Hope you are still enjoying previous Berserker Days purchases!

1 Like

Gotcha Brad! You should really enjoy how this wine is showing right now. Enjoy Berserker Days!

Purchase every year, happy to see Spring Mountain again this year!

1 Like

I went with the 2018 Amaryllis Spring Mountain District Cabernet Sauvignon 3-pack

I am a fan of your mountain fruit; still have the vertical of '12 - '14 magnums of this bottle laying down from a past BD event.

Good luck with the rest of the festivities and Thanks!

Glad you got in Chris. It’s been tough to set some of the Spring Mountain cab aside for Berserkers Day, as it usually is sold out prior to January. I went ahead and set a chunk aside for the event, but expect it will be gone as part of this event.

1 Like

Wow, those 12-14 mags of Amaryllis should be in a great drinking spot right now Rich! Enjoy!

1 Like

Thomas, I never did get a confirmation email. I did get a successful order page though? So I’m guessing it’s there.

hmm, that is interesting. Wonder if the email address is whacky. Yes, your order is confirmed. I’ll send you the order confirmation. Just a sec.

1 Like

Ordered the Jovana and Cairn 3-packs last year and both wines were exceptional. Going back in for another round - 2 of each 3-packs!

Also have to say one of the most creatively and cleverly structured offers - how can you not end up with at least 4 3-packs!?!

Thanks a bunch for the kind words Luke. You’ll enjoy both of these packs too!

You are all set Keith. Enjoy the packs!

I picked up the Jetrois, Amaryllis, and Jovana!

FYI - I didnt get a confirmation email either, but I did get a “Your order has been received” page.

That’s weird Jack, I will email you an order receipt right away

I am still getting an invalid payment code…something about a bad token

Hi Paul, I have the credit card company working on it. NOt sure what is special about your order/card, but they have engineers looking at it. Rest assured I have your order in my back pocket. I’ll let you know when they figure it out.
Of course, in the middle of Berserker’s Day!!!

Sorry for the hassle on your end Thomas! I can try to re-do the order from scratch and use a different card if that helps?