Offer extended - Bougetz Cellars - Great packs! Buy more, save even more!

Nope, don’t worry about it. They folks at the cc company have fixed it, and the charge has gone through. I’ll send you an order receipt in case you didn’t get it.
Thanks again Paul

Hi Jack,
I think I figured out what occurred. When your card was initially declined, and you fixed the payment, it looks like orders in this state are not getting the order confirmation once cleaned up. Glad you got the one I resent

Got some of these last year but haven’t tried any yet!

1 Like

Ordered some Amaryllis! tried a previous vintage with an auction buy, was great QPR. Excited to have more!

Don’t be afraid to jump in on a couple of them. Just give them time in the decanter!

Ordered, no confirmation email but did get a notice my card was charged, so I am guessing all is well. Looking forward to sampling.

I know I tend to prefer my wines with a bit more age than most, which is why I tend to think 2015s and 2016s are “young”. Which do you think is more advanced in its development?

Definitely the 2015. I am not even drinking the 2016’s on a regular basis. I do also prefer about 8 years of age on my Napa Cabs before I start digging into them too…

1 Like

Hi Jon,
I have run into this a bit today. I’ll get you your order receipt right away.
thanks for the order. Enjoy the wines.
tom

A few BD’s ago, I ordered some of Tom’s 2011 Eminance Cab, and it was (and still is) a great Cab with some age on it…many people would have shied away from the 2011 vintage, but Tom did a great job on that wine!

For my tastes, a cool Napa vintage makes the best wines, so 2011 is great!

Thanks Paul, I was pouring this, alongside the 2014 and 2018 Eminence, to wine club members at the tasting room. About 50% of them liked the 2011 best, which, for me, showed that the 2011 finally came around.

Got your order Walter. Look forward to getting the wines into your hands. Enjoy!

Just opened a 2013 Eminence. Rock Star. Ordered the Jetrois 3 pack. Great wines. No email confirm - any problem let me know. Kirby

HI Kirby,
Glad you are enjoying the 13 Eminence. Great wine from a great vintage. I have seen the lack of order receipt a few too many times today. I will push one out to you right away.
I think you’ll enjoy the Jetrois in the years ahead. Great block of fruit on Georges III vineyard.

1 Like

Several three-packs have my name on them! Thank you.

And they will be on their way to you! enjoy!

Thanks James, yes there are a few three packs left of the Amaryllis and Jetrois. Order away.

Glad you figured out the shopping cart Will. Got your order and will watch the weather to OH before shipping.
cheers tom

Just opened the 2019 Bougetz Jetrois from Berserker Day 14. It is lovely, powerful, and smooth with a very nice finish. Dark red in color and fruit. Classic Rutherford cab, only … better. We drank it tonight with a ribeye dinner followed by chocolate cake, now finishing the bottle on its own. Holding on to the Prominence for a few more years as suggested, but the Jetrois is going to go fast.