OFFER CLOSED - Thank You From Dick’s Potato Chips - The DOM PERIGNON WINNER IS…

Thank you Berserker Nation! You have made Dick’s get bigger. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Congrats to @Scott_Brunson, you are the winner of the Dom Perignon raffle! Drink it in, Dom and Dick’s always go down smooth.

The lucky wiener of the ½ bottle of KRUG is… @M1a_U! Take a bow Mia, and bask in the soothing afterglow of Dick’s!

Draining your kids’ college fund on BerserkerDay?

While you’re at it, eat a bag of Dick’s!

Dick’s Potato Chips is a celebration of American snacking. Our delicious ripple-style chips are crafted by a Midwestern chip maker that’s been family owned for nearly 90 years. The flavor is somewhat like conventional ripple chips cooked in vegetable oil, but with better quality potatoes, a bigger crunch and a lot less grease. They’re slightly thicker too, so they won’t get soggy when topped with your favorite dip (check out our Dick’s pics below.) Each individual package contains 2.75 oz of potato-y goodness. These chips are legit!

What’s with the slogan?

It’s simple: people love to laugh at Dick’s! We bet you’re smiling right now. And let’s be honest, at some point we’ve all wanted to tell someone to eat a bag of Dick’s. Now you can, from the comfort and safety of your own home.

Will Dick’s add meaning to my life?

No. But it will keep you out of the snack aisle. Remember that dimly-lit gauntlet? Nothing but an endless sea of greasy, mass-produced, bottom-shelf pablum. And don’t get us started on the trendy flavors. Do we really need a potato chip that tastes like a Flannery porterhouse? (Eh, not gonna lie, that sounds tasty.)

But here’s what you won’t find in that sea of chips: humor. Dick’s is different because it’s funny.

Funny how? You mean funny, like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh?

Uh…

Let’s put it this way. The best time to eat a bag of Dick’s is when you’re hanging out with friends, watching the game, or enjoying a movie. You’re already in a good mood. Why not have a snack that adds to the fun?

Do Dick’s go with Krug and Dom Perignon?

Affirmative. And we’re raffling off a bottle to one lucky wiener.

UPDATE: DOM PERIGNON LEVEL ACHIEVED. THE RAFFLE IS STILL OPEN - KEEP BUYING THOSE DICK’S!

I’m feeling saucy after a successful inaugural BerserkerDay and celebrating with a bottle of bubbles. So what the heck, let’s raffle off the bottle of Dom AND the half bottle of Krug Grande Cuvee Brut. Thank you all for making my first time unforgettable!

I’m sold! How do I order?

I’m glad you asked. When it comes to bags of Dick’s, size matters.

You can order Small, Medium, or Large Dick’s.

Small Dick’s ($8.99)
  • This offer contains 3 bags of Dick’s, each one bursting with 2.75 oz of potato-y goodness.
    • The price is $8.99, with free shipping to all 50 states
    • That’s just $3 per bag of Dick’s
    • Click here to order

Medium Dick’s ($17.98)

• This offer contains 6 bags of Dick’s, each one bursting with 2.75 oz of potato-y goodness.
    • The price is $17.98, with free shipping to all 50 states
    • That’s also just $3 per bag of Dick’s
    • Click here to order

Large Dick’s ($35.96 - Our Best Deal)

• Our best deal contains 15 bags of Dick’s, each one bursting with, eh you get the drift.
    • We’ll take an extra 20% off, making the price $35.96
    • We’ll even throw in a bonus bag for a total of 16 – that’s four squared Dick’s!
    • This offer clocks in at just $2.25 per bag of Dick’s, with free shipping to all 50 states
    • Click here to order

We sell logo t-shirts too, so you can wear your Dick’s proudly. Shipping is included on any t-shirt order.

CHAMPAGNE RAFFLE!

Sparkling wine pairs with the salty richness of Dick’s. If we get $1,000 or more in orders, we will randomly “draw” a raffle ticket and send the lucky winner a half bottle of Krug Grand Cuvee Brut. If we get more than $2,000 in total orders, we’ll make it a full bottle of Dom Perignon.

How do I get my raffle tickets?

Each order of Small Dick’s = 3 raffle tickets.

Each order of Medium Dick’s = 8 raffle tickets.

Each order of Large Dick’s = 20 raffle tickets. Did we mention this is our best deal?

The raffle winner must take wine delivery in a state where wine.com can ship. At the moment, they cannot ship to AL, DE, ME, MI, MS, MT, TN, UT, and SD. (Nor do they ship outside of the US.)

Thank you for your support!

Dick’s is a new business and we’re grateful to Berserker Nation for helping us get the word out and generate sales. You’re making Dick’s get bigger – the capital we generate on BerserkerDay goes DIRECTLY toward a NEW flavor that we will introduce soon. When we do, we’ll reveal the new flavor exclusively to the buyer with the biggest BerserkerDay order AND send the first bags to that person. Imagine the singular honor of tasting new Dick’s for the very first time! The mind boggles.

Eat a bag of Dick’s, Berserkers!

3bc8f057343752fdfbc04b2fd86c4687c2e72da4-2
aef34093bb95ad2a40008ae20d2472b85c2ce051
ef06c081d9ac1c7f3082ea68e3652fe074de298e

2 Likes

Mandatory Todd-ordered Disclosure Statement: I got my Dick’s for free. Yes, I was selected from all the keen potato chip palates in Monopole Crü to do a preview tasting of these salty Dick’s. In fact, Jason graciously sent me two sets of free Dick’s - and some sweet Ts - so that I could do a holiday tasting with my family and then do another tasting with some other Berserkers (where we also tasted their preview wines). Thanks, Jason!

(Look at the smiles generated by these Dick’s!)

The family enjoyed the chips, and look at those handsome shirts!

Some comments:
These Dick’s are nice and crunchy!
Best Dick’s I’ve ever had!
Perfect salt balance
I like the ruffles on these Dick’s - good texture
We then held a vote, and 8 out of 8 family members recommend Dick’s for your ripple chip needs.

(Nothing is more romantic than eating Dick’s together!)

Look, folks, these are potato chips. They are not going to change your life or give you a religious experience like one of those bottles Fu opens every night on the 'gram. But as “regular” chips go, they are in fact very good. Not greasy, not overly salty, good crunch, good flavor. And all at a reasonable price - and the humor is free!

Speaking of wholesome family activities, they also make the perfect accompaniment to a rousing game of Cards Against Humanity!

I did feel that I could not complete this report without the ultimate test for a ripple chip - (Todd) French Onion Dip. And swiping these Dick’s through Todd’s dip was a rousing success. Good strength to hold up to aggressive dipping (as long as you don’t go too crazy) and terrific flavor with the T. French Onion dip.

(Dippin’ Dick’s)

And then a couple of days ago I sat down with fellow Berserkers J (Goodfellow package number 1), B (The Meme King) and T (The Lurking 'Stache)

This time, I paired my Dick’s with some Champagne rather than the dip, and it was quite the success - highly recommended.

Comments from that tasting:

Nice crunch, good level of salt, not overly greasy, good palate cleanser between wine flights

J: I also like looking at Dick’s package
T: One minor complaint - one of my Dick’s has a small green and a small brown (peel) spot on the tip (of course, he popped it right in his mouth anyway)

Jason has been great to work with, and the chips are solid - and fun. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Thanks so much Dave! Those are some fantastic Dick’s pics!

3 Likes

I’ve tasted Dick’s, too. LOVE THEM!

Thank you @Dav3_Dyr0ff for sharing your free Dick’s with me. Another comment I had was that unlike the usual potato chip brands, that often are more than half full of air, the bag was packed so you have a lot of Dick’s to put in your mouth.

7 Likes

Money for nothin’ and your Dick’s for free, too?

6 Likes

That’s the way ya do it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Great comment Brian! I totally agree about the half-empty bags from conventional chip brands. Thank you for pointing it out. We’ll always keep you filled with Dick’s!

3 Likes

How can I resist an offer full of Dick’s jokes, Dick’s picks, and a Goodfellas reference? Ordered my big bag of Dick’s

2 Likes

Hey this is hilarious and awesome. QQ; what kind of oil do you use? TIA

5 Likes

Thanks Tony! We use vegetable oil.

2 Likes

Oh man, I wish I was Tony Stark. Billionaire super hero sounds great. :joy:

Doh! Sorry Troy, a “Marvellian slip” on my part. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Thanks Mark! You’ll have Dick’s in your hands soon!

1 Like

K-Y, of course

3 Likes

Even though you aren’t supposed to order today, as per the title of the forum??

2 Likes

Sorry Todd, newbie mistake. I deleted the order links.

Outlook-4wudwu3u.png

No sweat, it’s not as clear with the new system - will have to figure out a solution for those who just can’t help but get those Dicks…and other stuff.

Apostrophes are even more important in this thread than most, Todd!

2 Likes

I left it out on purpose!

2 Likes