OFFER CLOSED - T. BERKLEY WINES: I Love Chenin Blanc + Cabernet Franc and So Should You! 20% off through the weekend

In for a 6 of Aged and Enthused. Not sure if that’s describing me or the wine but either way I’m looking forward to it! Thanks!

1 Like

Order in! Looking forward to trying something new.

1 Like

I love your choice of grapes! Two of my fav varietals. Ordered and looking forward to tasting.

2 Likes

You’re wine and your story got me. Grabbed a case of wine maker’s sampler. Can’t wait to try :wine_glass::metal:

1 Like

Just grabbed an Intro 6 pack, looking forward to tasting them.
Cheers!

1 Like

In for an intro 6pk. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Thanks Tom! Would love to have you come for a tasting when your in the area. Enjoy the old vine Chenin!

Hope you both enjoy!

Thanks Brian! Enjoy the collection

1 Like

Told myself I was done buying today but then stumbled upon offer #4 and crumbled. Looking forward to trying these out.

1 Like

Its a great collection Ryan, enjoy!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the outpouring of support on my first BeserkerDay participation! I am super stoked to share these wines with you all and will be getting them packed up and shipped off this week! Please do let me know what you think of them when they arrive.

Cheers and All My Thanks,

Taylor Berkley Boydstun
T. Berkley Wines

2 Likes

Can you hold out shipping to those of us on the East Coast until weather warms up. Thanks

Same here in the midwest

In for a late intro 6 pack, excited to try your wines, Taylor!

1 Like

Thank you Alex!

To everyone who is currently under a winter weather advisory who placed an order with me, your orders are being packed and shipping labels created to ensure that nothing gets forgotten/missed, but your orders will not go out until the weather is cooperating more fully. I know no one wants to receive Franc + Blanc popsicles!

Please do keep the shipping confirmation email from Sonoma Shipping as that will have your tracking information!

Thanks All!

5 Likes

I tapped into my goodie box (thanks for the fast shipping!) and had the Cot/Malbec the other day and immediately regretted that this would be my one and only bottle, this would be a great one to share with my local wine geeks. Such an interesting wine and absolutely not what I am usually drawn to, but I just kept coming back to it. Never in a million years would I have guessed Malbec had I tasted this blind. Excited to work my way through the other wines!

1 Like

Just cracked the Chenin; it’s a banger! Love the mouthfeel and flavor. Looking forward to the others in the mix.

So glad to hear that you enjoyed it Alexa! My wife wants me to recreate that wine, so it may be in the lineup in the future!