OFFER CLOSED - T. BERKLEY WINES: I Love Chenin Blanc + Cabernet Franc and So Should You! 20% off through the weekend

Cheers Marty!

Reading yours and Astridā€™s notes, then seeing you bought #4 and #5, Iā€™m inā€¦just deciding which one - reaching out to Taylor for his opinion

2 Likes

order in. Excited to to try these. Cheers.

2 Likes

Excited to try these new-to-me old vine Chenins!
Happy Berserker Day to you,
Erica

2 Likes

Thank you Erica! Happy BeserkerDay to you as well. Need to check out your offer now that I am at my computer!

1 Like

Very excited to try! In for an Intro 3-pack purchased on early preview day! Thank you!!

1 Like

The 3-packs were just for Preview Day, so thank you! I hope you enjoy the wines!

1 Like

I was going to be goodā€¦ but I love Chenin Blanc!

1 Like

One of my absolute favorites as well!

In for offer #5, been looking for a classically styled CA Franc, excited to give these a go!

2 Likes

In for #4; thanks Taylor! Canā€™t wait to try the Cot.

For anyone contemplating the Chenin lovers pack, I recommend giving the late harvest a try - very tasty!

1 Like

In for #3. This is my father-in-lawā€™s favorite varietal. Canā€™t wait to try them with him!

1 Like

Picked up the Intro as a first time purchase!

1 Like

Iā€™ve already bought too much yesterday and today but I love both varietals so couldnā€™t resist #4 and #5

1 Like

Thought I was done, but thereā€™s always room for one more!

1 Like

Thanks Mike! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on mine!

Thanks Lee! Hope you enjoy!

Looking forward to trying your wines! Love the Loire, is hard to find Chenin - so excited for that, cab franc is SO underappreciated. Cheers, hope to stop in and visit yā€™all sometime when nearby.

1 Like

I want to place an order but can I make a request? Iā€™ll send you a PM!

1 Like