🪐 OFFER CLOSED Extradimensional Wine Co. Yeah! is in the Joy Business

Your favorite wines you have never tried.

"JOY IS IN SHORT SUPPLY AND EXTRADIMENSIONAL WINE CO. YEAH! IS IN THE JOY BUSINESS.”
Extradimensional Customer - John M.

Berserker Day is the day to up your wine game. You are here to expand how you drink, think, and experience wine. The Extradimensional Wine Co. Yeah! wines stand out in the crowd. At only about 500-1000 bottles per wine produced, it is rare to get them outside of the mailing list.

Yeah! wines are non-traditional blends that draw on years of expert winemaking and they cover a distance in wine rarely seen.

“The stylistic range of EWCY! also has breadth. It is a bit like finding a wine portfolio that parallels the range found in the paintings of Matisse.” Elaine Chukan Brown US Editor JancisRobinson.com

The wines are made by Hardy Wallace, formerly of Dirty and Rowdy, and the winery is owned and operated by Hardy and his wife, Kate. They have dug deep into their personal stash to create a never to be repeated custom library 12-pack and an intro 6-pack exclusively for the Berserker Community.

(THERE ARE ONLY 31 SIX PACKS and 17 CASES AVAILABLE.)

BERSERKER DAY YEAH! PACK DETAILS:

• Tax & Shipping included with the purchase of each pack

• Private Online Tasting Event: Berserker Day only dynamic online tasting with Hardy on Sunday, March 12 at 1pm (recording will also be available)

• 12-Pack purchases include one cosmic Extradimensional Wine Co. Yeah! t-shirt (please provide your size in your order notes)

** BERSERKER DAY 12-PACK: ** $555 (inc. tax, shipping, online event, and t-shirt)

Library 12-pack of Yeah! proportions

(PURCHASE BERSERKER CASE HERE)

1 bottle each of:

• 2020 EVANGELHO MOURVÈDRE (You mean the mother of all Old Vine Mourvèdre vineyards?!?!?)
  • 2020 BARBDAWG YEAH! (Old Vine Barbera Based Yeah!)
  • 2020 TELEPORT GRIS! (Old Vine Semillon and Barbera- Holy &#$^!)
  • 2019 MO’ YEAH MOURVÈDRE (Mourvèdre blend from our best sites!)
  • 2020 INNERVISIONS RED (Old Vine Primitivo drum roll wine!)
  • 2021 FULL KING CRAB (Brosseau Vineyard Chard, Chenin, White Rhone Magic)
  • 2021 BROSSEAU VINEYARD CHARDONNAY (90% Chard, 10% Brosseau Chenin)
  • 2020 SEMDAWG YEAH! (Elegant Old Vine Semillon on skins that is the ultimate holiday feast white)

2 bottles each of:

• 2021 MIGHTY HIGH (Old Vine Mourvèdre, Carignane, and Primitivo Yeah!)
  • 2021 LOCAL ELECTION (Aromatic wonderland of Zin, Grenache, Chenin)

BERSERKER DAY 6-PACK: $267 (inc. tax, shipping, event)

(PURCHASE SIX PACK HERE)

2 bottles each of:

• 2021 MIGHTY HIGH (Old Vine Mourvèdre, Carignane, and Primitivo Yeah!)
  • 2021 LOCAL ELECTION (Aromatic wonderland of Zin, Grenache, Chenin)

1 bottle each of:

• 2020 SEMDAWG YEAH! (Elegant Old Vine Semillon on skins that is the ultimate holiday feast white)
  • 2020 INNERVISIONS RED (Old Vine Primitivo drum roll wine!)

“I don’t know who the best winemaker in CA is but I know that I am always pleased to see one of Hardy’s wines on the table.” Berserker Jim Cowan

We Can Not Ship to NH, ND, UT, or WV. Alaska and Hawaii must go 2nd Day Air and shipping will be applied.

Kate and hardy ewcy

@drewdmat on IG

This is Your Time To Experience Extradimensiona Wine Co. Yeah! :wine_glass:

7 Likes

Hello folks,

I had the privilege of being a preview taster as part of the Monopole Cru “Newbie” taster program. The notes below were based on samples provided by Hardy, but I have been following (and buying!) his wines for years, and these are flat out amazing.

One of the things I tried to do was pair each wine with different foods. Hardy provides food matching ideas in his release notes, and I riffed off of those for one of the dishes I used.

I cannot recommend these wines highly enough. Every time I open one I just smile.

So here’s the notes on the wines I tasted specifically for Berserker Day. Please forgive the florid prose, but once you taste a bottle you will understand. I have additional notes available on CellarTracker for most of the other wines in Hardy’s offer, so take a look, or just ask, and I can re-post them here for reference.

2020 Semdawg
Do yourself a favor, and decant this at breakfast. 5 o’clock will be fabulous! The thing about this wine is not just the beautiful tropical tones of passion fruit and mango, along with drippingly ripe peach, it’s the presence when it hits the palate. It’s really hard to describe the effect of Semillon, where mind bending depth and serenity coexist, but here goes - the Buddha on a magic carpet ride. The flavors echo the aromatics, with the passion fruit and peach in the forefront, and a hint of pine gracing the finish. Extended by bright acidity, it elevates rich food, and dances with lighter fare. I thought it was outstanding alongside an arugula salad with orange segments and pecans.

2021 Local Election
Bright red fruit on the nose, but the palate has a broader texture while still being lively. It’s a fresh, light blanket on a crisp spring night.
Later, with food it’s more vibrant, red fruit, yellow fruit, orange fruit and a bright line of acidity opening a window to let in the early morning air. The New York Times food section has a recipe for white beans with rosemary, tomato and caramelized onions, and this wine was a perfect match.

After dinner, and now with nearly four hours of air, it’s brothy on the palate, with more depth in the middle. “Oh, you’re done with dinner? I will fill in the holes where the food was.”

Second night it’s showing even more fruit. Crushed raspberry and ripe pear, which is an unusual combination for a red wine, but that’s what happens with an unusual blend. It’s a delicious combination.

2021 Mighty High
Spice, fresh tobacco, well cared for leather. Then the acidity kicks in and the young gun have taken over the old guard’s smoking room. It felt quite high-toned on its own, and with the first evening’s white bean dish, but when paired with the beef stew on the second night it developed a bass line that would have made Jaco Pastorius jealous.

I expect that another year or two in the cellar will be of great benefit, allowing the Mourvèdre, Carignan, and Primitivo to further blend. Each has its note to offer in the chord, and the more air and space they are given the more harmonious the music will be.

5 Likes

In for a six pack. Love the D&R wines and haven’t had a chance to try these yet, stoked!

1 Like

Thank you so much! If you loved the D&R these are another level up. Can’t wait for you to try them!

Thank you for the incredibly kind words and for the great notes. We appreciate you!!!

2 Likes

I was very excited to taste Hardy and Kate’s new wines. It’s crazy that I got to taste these for free by being a Monopole Cru member. Thank you Hardy for sending these to Cincy and giving us a good excuse to have a great night with wine friends!

All wines were decanted for 2 hours prior to tasting. We tasted them over the course of 3 hours along with leg of lamb. A little bit of each was saved for the next day to taste again.

Tasting these wines is like peeling away layers of an onion. You find something different each time you go back to the wine. They are fresh, full of energy and exciting!

We, being Bengals fans, connecting the personality of each wine that shared similar traits with one of our Bengals. Who Dey!

2020 Sembawg Yeah
76% skin fermented semillon
24% chenin blanc

White flowers, dark honey, peach, apricot. This really has some body to it. Grapefruit and brûlée.

Tee Higgins: smooth, finessed but carry’s power. Not the guy who is front and center but he is damn good!

2021 Local Election Red
30% Zin, 22% Grenache, 22% Chenin, 20% Mourvèdre, 6% Chardonnay

Fresh strawberry, cranberry, watermelon, clove cigarettes. “Gorgeous”. Crunchy red fruit and mint

This was Sam Hubbard: Local guy who is loved by all. Mr. Reliable. This was the first bottle that was gone

2020 Innervisions Red
75% Primitivo, 10% Grenache, 10% Chenin, 3% Carignan, 2% Barbera

Black Cherry, leather, masculine, rosemary. Great acidity, was better with food. My personal favorite of the 4.

This is DJ Reeder: the force in the middle. This is the wine that stood up to the leg of lamb

2021 Mighty High
53% Mourvèdre, 26% Carignan, 21% Primitivo

Dark Fruit, road tar, licorice, sweet plum. This wine has a brightness to it, loved it!

This is Zac Taylor. Just like our coach, this wine got better and better with time.

4 Likes

In for a case. Had the pleasure of trying some of the EWCY! wines last year and have been increadibly impressed. Excited to try some of these library selections.

1 Like

Thanks so much, Matt! This is a helluva case!

Love the notes and the Bengals comparison! Thank you.

1 Like

Well well well…look what we have here. Just when I thought this scene was totally beat, Hardy drags me back in!

1 Like

In for a 6 pack! First timer, excited to try!

1 Like

A subtle nod to Red Barchetta?

1 Like

All depends on how you look at it. I’ll just leave the giants stranded by the riverside.

Don’t sleep on this offer, everyone… we just visited with Hardy and the wines were all phenomenal. We basically bought 4 cases from him so I’ll leave the rest for you all :rofl:

1 Like

James- Thanks so much! We are thrilled to get these to you.!

Dang! He’s back from woods!

1 Like

Dang! This tune just took me back to playing sit down SpyHunter at an 80’s arcade. So much win! Thank you!

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to have you at the winery. I’m glad you hit El Molino 2x!!! I look forward to your next visit.

The finishing bass line is reverberating in my head. So good.

1 Like

These wines are sooo good. Im going in deep!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

That was an easy first BD14 purchase - In for a case.

There’s been enough chatter about your wines by people that it was finally time to try them out :wink:

1 Like

Ordered a 6 pack, loved Dirty&Rowdy and love Extradimensional!