OC offline Saturday, July 9th-Updated with venue and details.

Who doesn’t know the hair?

Toddles…this amuses me, thank you [snort.gif]

What did I do?

AKA Toodles. [wow.gif]

Same case here as in the LA thread I just posted in. I will no longer be able to make this event. Just got booked to fill in for someone at a conference in Boston.

Enjoy! Sorry to be missing it.

Leslie

I’m glad you have the extra work Leslie, but I am going to miss seeing you :frowning:

It wasn’t the name tags was it? If so, we could excuse you from having to wear one!!! [truce.gif]

I can’t make it. I have to go to a wedding… Sorry.

Peter, that sucks. I was SOOO looking forward to some free consulting on our gopher eradication program. Ya cannot eat them all, so how to just kill the the bastards??? There are so few experts here in CA.

Please add me to the list for this event!

Brad/Eldon,

Wendy & Heinz Kruse can no longer attend (family obligation) so scratch them off the list.

Are there any particular wine themes I should bring?

Cheers,

Mark

Although we are within walking distance to Eldon’s, we will be out of town. Sorry to miss everyone, again :frowning:

Thanks for letting us know, Mark.

No theme, btw. Potluck.

It’s Eldon’s so the theme is Fruit, Spoof and Sense of Anywhereness. [stirthepothal.gif] [berserker.gif]

Yes, but I’ll be there, too. newhere

That’s why the theme is potluck.

Picked up some meat for the grill, can’t wait!! [cheers.gif]

I’ll be stopping by La Espanola Meats in Harbor City on the way. Picking up some Spanish goodies.

There’s a Costco relativelynear Eldon’s, so I’ll pick some meat up.

For those looking for things near Eldon’s there is also a very good German deli nearby and a Polish deli in the neighborhood.

Mattern Deli

Polka Deli

And of course Wine Exchange is just up the road. [cheers.gif]