OC offline Saturday, July 9th-Updated with venue and details.

Mark & Francine will attend - never miss a summer bash at OPH! If there is room, our Lake Forest friends, Wendy & Heinz Kruse would like to attend as well.

You got it, Mark! Eldon says his place has held 150 before, so the more, the merrier!

Now there is a recommendation, Jane!!!
http://www.wineberserkers.com/posting.php?mode=quote&f=8&p=608860#

Well, this is turning into a shin dig!

I really doubt Indiana is going to happen. Have not heard back from Adobe.

Leslie

Sounds like another fun party at the OPH… Count me in…
Thanks,
Robin

If there is stil room, I’m tentative until I can figure out what my work schedule is for that month.

Please add Rob and I to the mix…wouldn’t miss this. Eldon and Clara are always such wonderful hosts!! Looking forward to seeing you again Brad!! Be sure to bring your dancing shoes :slight_smile:

Like there’s any competing with you!

Glad you guys are in! You, too, Robin and Andy! Now I know there may be Port there! [cheers.gif]

We can do dancing here …

Just to update, a few more names added and Samantha Sheehan’s coming down from Napa!

Woo hoo! Buckles is in! Now it’s a party!

Yes! I’ll be back from Paso Robles in time to make this.

Added you, Bruce!

Just a reminder, as we’re getting close, that if you need directions to Eldon’s, feel free to contact me or Eldon. However, please use the e-mail function, not the pm button as there’s a pdf of the directions that can’t be attached to a pm. Also, I won’t be able to send them from the 1st on. After that you’ll have to contact Eldon for directions.

Cheers,

Brad

Looks like I have kiddie coverage for this event, so I should be able to show up.

Glad you’re in, Toddles. It wouldn’t have been the same without ya!

If I could be a +2 please. Mucho appreciando!

You got it, V!

Wow - looking good, and good diversity. Quite a few first-timers to OPH. I will make up some name tags so everyone has at least a clue who is who, and that usually starts with me. Sorry Leslie, I know your aversion to them, but everyone knows you. [basic-smile.gif]

As Brad said, please contact me for address and/or directions if you need 'em.
Lets have fun.
[cheers.gif]

I was just going to roll but I don’t want to miss out on a name tag! pepsi