Marcassin

Not yet - keeping fingers crossed

Same here, sent check late but hoping for a miracle… been waiting a very long time for the offer (+5 yrs) but didn’t pickup mail til a week or two after received

1 Like

Too lazy to scroll up and check, but not surprisingly they had my address from 2 houses ago and sent me an email that my letter was returned to sender, from a month prior. Updated my address with them, got the letter a week later, sent them a check a couple days after, and then got a note saying my 6 bottles of PN were on the way.

This was my first purchase and 1st serve letter.

Is this your first offer letter from them? I’ve been on their list for awhile, but even then, they don’t always cash the checks very quickly.

Check cashed yesterday. Order in.

1 Like

I wonder if they cashed all of the orders from the waitlist or if they do it in batches. I was a bit slow and didn’t mail my order form in until 2 days after it arrived. Crossing my fingers but not holding my breath.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was cashed!

1 Like

First come first serve offer check just cashed yesterday!

2 Likes

Check cashed… getting my first order in 7 years

1 Like

Does Marcassin alert you when goods are shipped?

1 Like

Sort of? They send a shipping confirmation email but it is for a future ship date. For example, I received an email on 10/18 for a ship date of 11/7 which was pretty accurate. I think it shipped on 11/8.

2 Likes

Wondering if we’ll see another mailer this fall? I know the pinot release last year was several years in the making, so be curious to see if it goes back to annual or not

I emailed Jen earlier this summer asking about a potential release but didnt get a response.

is there a more mysterious vineyard? when is the next release? what is going on ?

Was just thinking the same…Got the long letter from John in 21 or 22 then silence

I just assume there wont be any release and I’ll be pleasantly surprised if I’m wrong.

that 2013 from the last release is on fire. damn that was a good pinot.

2 Likes

100% agree!

Refreshing to see nothing has changed. No email, checks only, holding back wine for years and no idea when the next release might be.
I think I might try and sign back up, I know I must have the number somewhere. I’d be on by now if I hadn’t moved twice since signing up the first time.