**CLOSED** MAITRE DE CHAI - Crafting Soulful California Wines – Thank You BD14!

The Cab sounds outstanding. I know Marty and Alex are very excited about this wine! I have a few on the way. A cellar worthy Napa Cap for $29. You have to be F#$king kidding me!!!

1 Like

Super kind words Zach – So happy you enjoyed the wine. We put a lot of work into each of these wines, so happy that comes through!!

1 Like

Marty - Are you sure the price is correct for the cab???

Yes – The price is right on the Cab in the Case QTY - @Adam_Frisch and others said we should go big for this community so here we are! Likely not going to have a deal like this for a while and our pricing is likely to start creeping up with years to come and our farming costs go up as we convert from organics to Biodynamics – So strike while the iron is hot! :fire:

WOW! That is an insane deal. A cellar worthy Napa cab for $29. I need to order some more.

Just a reminder…here are the California wineries I have recommended first on wineberserkers…not a cherry picked list…these are all of them:

MacDonald

Sandlands

Ferdinand

Beta / Jasud

And in 2015 Maitre de Chai BOOM!

In for a 12 pack of the MDC starter! Really great prices and great wines!!!

1 Like

Here is Adam’s note on the Zin.

When I had it last I said if Yvon Metras made Zin it would taste like this.

2 Likes

Haven’t tried the wines, but great people!

1 Like

I am in for sampler case!

I just want to add that the Monopole notes were exceedingly useful. They made me much more likely to jump and raised my level of excitement, thank you to the tasters, too!

YAY!

2 Likes

Glad to hear that!

3 Likes

@Zachary_Mancini @Mark_Lewis @Adam_Frisch @Anton_D Thank you all for the orders!!!

1 Like

Also in for a sampler pack. “Pinot lovers zin” hooked me. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

@Joe_Woelkers thanks for the order!!

@Tim_Christenfeld enjoy the vino!

Thank you! Excited to try ze wine

@Brett_Carter Thanks so much – enjoy the 6er!

1 Like

In for a starter case.
Excited to try!

Order in. Agree, the tasting notes were great.

1 Like

@C_Martinelli stoked to hear what you think – Enjoy!!

1 Like