LastBottleWines.com (Last Bottle Wines) Deal Discussion Thread (Part 1)

sounds very probable.

1 Like

could be Cirq too, no?

I donā€™t think so. The WS low on 2019 Cirq is ~$200; the Chev is $90.

1 Like

Good call. Have you had it?

No, Iā€™m just a sucker for those mystery bottle clue hunts. :slight_smile:

Thereā€™s only one CT note on the 2019 vintage; other tasting notes indicate this is fairly classic RRV. @brigcampbell has a note on the 2018 vintage.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve tasted all the Chev and Cirq wines, I have two friends that buy quite a bit of it. Iā€™ve done blind, non blind, Chev vs Cirq and verticals of Chev and Cirq by themselves. Every which way.

I have not posted most of those notes for no good reason.

Thereā€™s very little variation between vintages and Michael Brown is a witch doctor when it comes to blending. He really is amazing.

Thereā€™s also very little difference between Cirq and Chev across vintages.

Both wines are 100% consistent with the Michael Brown house style. Big, concentrated, flavorful and yummy. Old world it is not. But great fun. Like KB, WS, and others.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in for two of the Andrew Will 3-packs. I had been meaning to try some Andrew Will wine, and this seemed like a good chance to do that at a little bit of a discount.

1 Like

Fair piece and good wine. I passed because Iā€™ve had but good value and great way to try a few offerings.

I figured this one out as well. Fun to do the work. Wish theyā€™d do more of these.

1 Like

You are Correct sir!
Just received my 3 bottles and itis the Chev RRV 2019!

2 Likes

Let us know how they are!

1 Like

Did anyone see/sign up for Last Bubbles? Guess they wanted to branch out & expand to only bubblesā€¦

I hope that Last Bubbles doesnā€™t take away from the all the champagnes that Marathon has, however.

My Referral Link for Bubbles

There is a separate thread.

1 Like

Jackpot!

2 Likes

Thats been around for 4-5 months at this point. So far hasnt been that exciting. Maybe one or two decent deals.

I bought supernova (current offer) months ago to be used on a warm/hot day, figuring cold sparkling rose will be refreshing, while kids play in backyard.

Anyone know anything about the Tantara thatā€™s up on todayā€™s pinot-palooza?

Which one was it? I previously bought a 2017 Tantara Zotovich Vineyard that was fantastic. For the price, wish I would have bought more.

1 Like

It was a 2018 Santa Barbara County.

Now up is a mystery RRV.

Tantara is back up.

Based on the prior postings in this thread, Iā€™d guess the mystery was again the 2019 Chev.

2 Likes

In for 3 of the Mystery RRVā€¦