Last Bubbles

Looks like the Last Bottle Wines folks are up to something new.
https://www.lastbubbles.com/
The question is whether there’s any Luna sparkling to sell…

7 Likes

I’m in, the first offers are usually the best ones…

4 Likes

Any Moon Mountain?:innocent:

5 Likes

Signed up! You should have used your referral sign up instead!!

4 Likes

Nah. That’s just tacky… :slight_smile:

Like this? Last Bubbles - Sign Up

3 Likes

How about this…sign up here and I will donate 1/2 the amount of all credits I receive to World Central Kitchen.

I’d offer to donate 100% but I’m assuming I’ll be ordering wines that I wouldn’t normally so I’d like to offset that so the credits get used. Of course when/if the orders start coming in I’ll post the receipt for the donation.

I’ve always wondered whether this could work for a win/win situation when these pop up in other threads so we will see.
If someone else is confident enough to offer 100% I would certainly endorse that endeavor enthusiastically!

7 Likes

Classy!

3 Likes

@Robert_M_yers Fair and creative offer; I signed up using your link.

5 Likes

Thanks Marc! Hopefully I don’t end up with six cases of Luna and Moon Mtn out of this :pile_on: :champagne:
But I’m a big admirer of Andres and WCK, so let’s get them some $$$.

2 Likes

I used your link as well.

1 Like

I used your link too!

2 Likes

First offer is up, $53 down to $26 on Sanford Brut Cuvee Sta Rita Hills 2015. Limited CT notes and limited retailers on W-S.

4 Likes

Swing and a huge miss. What a terrible first offer.

8 Likes

I’m not sure it really tells us anything but I kind of like that “fizz meter”. I was surprised this one wasn’t flat coming out though.

Not a great way to build excitement. Would have been better to go with a wine that absolutely no one has ever heard of. There are always at least a few folks who will take a flyer on those :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Exactly! Give me an ‘08, ‘09, or ‘12 vintage champagne at a song to take a gamble on. Would’ve most likely bit in something like that.

2 Likes

Wonder how long they are going to hold onto the sanford offer vs cycling another offer out. Hard to get excited with same offer for 3-4 days now.

1 Like

Yeah what a momentum killer. come back to the Sanford maybe, even turn it into Moon mtn if they have too much, but you would think they would be wanting to build excitement out of the gate.

From their website:

“Every morning you can expect an email from us with a hand-picked sparkler” well they are one for three so far.

1 Like

Yeah, kinda a bummer kickoff.

Champagne Billecart-Salmon Extra Brut 2008 (Magnum 1.5L) for $175/btl

They are claiming 30% off $250 retail price

3 Likes