Lastbottle Spring Marathon

+1

Glad I didn’t bite as shipping wine to VA this late in the shipping season is not cool…pun intended.

no word Here either.

Nothing here either- NJ

mines due tomorrow. right now its sitting at the FedEx warehouse about 10 miles away… probably cooking.

will probably open one of them tomorrow to see if it survived the trip, its been 85 here all weekend.

Will not buy on the Marathon again. Poor communication on this. Still have no idea on wine.

Amen to that!!!

got mine today

I just checked my account and it says ‘label created’ and delivery by COB 5/11.

Just checked and same here - "Awaiting pickup” and a not-yet-active FedEx tracking#, with an expected due date of Monday, May 14. Temps are due to be in the upper 70s that day so probably OK - although weather.com shows Sunday at 89 degrees. So hoping they don’t sit out on a truck the day before.

Per Gracie at Last Bottle, orders to Chicago shipped out last week, to arrive at end of this week.

Mine arrived in PA today. No complaints.

Looks like mine will ship out this week… finally.

Received mine today.

Tried a half of the 2014 Verdet Vosne V.V. last night…pretty awful in all honesty. I’ll leave the rest of the Verdet selection I got for a long time.

that’s funny, this is what I opened first this week as well. I think its really backwards/tight right now. its also fairly modern style though, oak needs some time to integrate. it was a little more open on day 2-3 if you have any left in the bottle

I think the amount of misses I’ve had with burgundy now just make me a total pessimist! I’m sure you’re right and it’ll improve, they always seem to when they are in this sort of state. I was just hoping for some youthful burgundy exuberance from a 2014, I guess.

Received mine today. Broken bottle and one bottle leaking and leaked over most of the labels quite a mess.

Where are you located?

that was why I opened it first too. guess ill just have to open up some of these rivers marie ive been pulling off shelves around me recently instead.

yuck. whats the weather been like by you this week?