Lastbottle Spring Marathon

Mine were delivered last week.

Clock’s still ticking

Haven’t gotten any notification.

Me too.

My account lists it as “order completed,“ but no tracking number available yet.

So nothing shipped yet?

mine says theres a label created but awaiting pickup. the marathon orders always take forever to ship. its just starting to get a little warm here in SC…

Nothing here yet.

Don’t feel left out…I’m in Cali, and no news.

got tracking info yesterday. estimated delivery now a week later than originally stated via LastBottle’s account page. now set to arrive right in the middle of a smattering of 86 degree days…

is that FEDEX or UPS?

FedEx, thank goodness. i like their location hold system much better around here.

Almost always UPS here, which is not as good as I can’t redirect easily (or at all, really).

Aaaaaand, still no shipping info…

Gracie, from LBW told me Friday that they are shipping FEDEX but still no change of status. Hopefully they are waiting or might be shipping cold chain.

Received mine today (NorCal).

My only purchase was a few of the 2015 Domaine Albin Jacumin Chateauneuf du Pape in 1.5L. As of today, they created a UPS shipping label. At least there is movement. Yesterday it just said that it was “marathon shipping”

Has anyone had the A Jacumin CdP?

TW

Yay, finally my orders are at “Pickup Scheduled”, with a tracking#.

Not so ‘yay’ it’s supposed to be in the 90’s here over the next few days. Looks like FedEx not UPS so I can re-direct…

Mine still is idle and this would have been a great week to ship to Denver.

Did anyone in the East receive wine yet?

Not here…