Lastbottle Spring Marathon

I had some breakage with Lastbottle shipment recently. They were great to work with. Offered a full refund or credit. It was a quick and painless process.

They took care of the broken bottles right away. Good customer service.

Received mine in Eastern PA yesterday

The Last Bottle folks are great if you have any issues.
They promptly take care of it.
Very professional.

On its way. Due in Colorado on Monday.

mine are en route and due next Wed - NJ

Same here. Originally supposed to ship last Monday, but didn’t actually leave until Wednesday.

I got two .375s out of curiosity, and boy was this bad.

I do often wonder if there’s a reason that stuff appears on LastBottle in the first place. On this showing, absolutely. Village Vosne should absolutely be commanding more money right now.

I buy from Last Bottle occasionally, mostly as “cellar defenders” (although every once in a while they have the random 2010 Palmer relatively cheap). I’d never heard of this producer so figured I’d try - and I can now understand why I’d never heard of this producer.

They are inundated with wineries trying to move products for a number of reasons. Sometimes, it’s current stuff to get better exposure for their product, but oftentimes, it’s stuff that has not moved the way that they wanted to.

Cheers.

Mine is due tomorrow FedEx Home.

Anyone get any of the half bottle A. Verdet Vosne-Romanee burgundy?
Anyone try yet?

There are comments on the Verdet just above. Doesn’t sound good and I bought a few.

Still “awaiting pickup”. Been almost 2 weeks now.

I won’t be buying any more Marathon wines, looks like they are shipping mine out this week in mid 80’s temperatures. I don’t understand that.

Yeah, don’t bother is my advice. Stuff them away and forgot about it for a good few years - might come around.

My wines are finally on a truck to be delivered today; I redirected to a nearby FedEx location. (VA)

Mine are somewhere in NJ, and will probably be delivered tomorrow.

Mine arrived yesterday here in DC.