Last Night for Dinner we had Chicken. Lemon, & Orzo Soup with Sardines and a 1983 Crozes-Hermitage B

Last night for dinner, we had Progresso Chicken, Lemon, and Orzo Soup with Sardines. The soup was enhanced with a small tin of light and dark meat chicken, enough chicken broth when added to the broth from the canned chicken to make a cup, and a bit of tarragon. The sardines were enjoyed, on bread for me and crackers for Carollee, with fennel olive oil and a red pepper-feta cheese mix. Wine was a 1983 Jaboulet-Vercherre Crozes-Hermitage Blanc - fill at the junction between the neck and the bottle, cork saturated a rough inch and a half; good secondary and tertiary white & yellow fruit with just a hint of oxidation, barely adequate acidity; with a medium-long developed fruit finish. The wine was very good with the soup and sardines.

Then for dessert we had TJ"s Mixed Raisins and Zante Currants with Mixed Nuts and the second half of the bottle of 1991 Port that we had the other night.

Hooking up words and phrases and clauses.

You didn’t mean that, did you? [scratch.gif]

Where did i say that?

My comment was for Tex – it’s a song from a cartoon.

Great to see you posting again. I missed you.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Only for hanger steaks sourced from Restaurant Depot.

I’m sad there is no Restaurant Depot Berserkerfest thread. [cry.gif]

You could always reach out external of WB to get some expert tips.

Right. [rofl.gif]

But can you trim the steaks one-handed while using the other hand to grade algebra homework?

Is that a euphemism? [wow.gif]

Or post NSFW material.

A reference to the man who provided you the Smarty Clown moniker.

Bill knows.

Don’t worry, I’ve been following along.

You’re a good man SC.

Just for old times sake…

More old timey fun:

Either of you ever meet him in person?

NO WAY!