Last Bubbles

Didn’t last long!

1 Like

True, but there is another Jacquesson (745 Extra Brut) up at a decent price given free shipping on 3+. Better than most of the offers on Last Bubbles so far.

1 Like

Anyone paying Dom Perignon prices for Frank Family today?:laughing:

1 Like

I’m curious what it will be listed at in the marathon starting on Friday.

I agree it’s high, but to be fair it is a Premier Napa Auction wine.
Free shipping is getting to be a bigger deal, I hope to pick up a few bottles during the marathon.

1 Like

FizzFest seems to have fizzled out 20 minutes in. Stuck on a previous offer of Remy Massin at the same price which is also available on their other site any day of the week.

1 Like

So far, their claim that “These wines will pop…onto the site — sometimes for a few minutes, sometimes a precious few seconds” seems hyperbolic. Two wines in the first half hour.

The 2006 Billecart-Salmon Champagne Cuvée Nicolas François Brut was up and gone in about a 30 seconds.

1 Like

I was able to grab a bottle of Billecart Salmon Cuvee Nicolas Francois 2006 when it flashed briefly. But overall, disappointing so far.

How much was it? Was it a good deal?

Its still early … if Marathon is any indicator the first hour is usually pretty dull.

2 Likes

$135. Not great, but certainly not terrible considering the free shipping.

1 Like

Hopefully this is better than the last few marathon sales for LB. Underwhelming so far but hopefully it picks up

If anyone still needs a signup referral here is my link

This whole site is a bust. The problem is they set it up just as Champagne prices really started to rise. The offers would likely have been much more interesting 3-4 years ago.

Agreed. The boring, unexciting wines seem to make up >90% of the offers. The good wines seem to be OK offers but rarely outstanding, though deals can be found if watching vigilantly.

That price for Ultramarine is gross.

The Comets pricing they are holding probably isnt much better.

1 Like

I always need single bottle shippers so I may just take a flyer on the cheapest Mimosa wine and take advantage of that.

I have UM for sale at that price :pile_on:

Ultramarine rose. High price agree. Got one

I missed it. What was it listed at?

182, I think.