Last Bubbles

In for 2 - good to have around for the upcoming holidays

2 Likes

Still showing as the Sanford…odd.

2 Likes

This is hilarious…they have big dud of an opening day…nothing for several days, then another week offer and finally today they come out with a real head turner. EXCEPT…email went out at 13:13 and they were sold out by 13:16…hahahah. Seriously, these guys need to get it together if they are going to launch this site.

Now…back to the dud Sanford offer, EXCEPT…it too is sold out.

1 Like

Pretty sure you got the ONLY 2 bottles they had.

Wow, that’s crazy! I had to refresh it a few times to get it to pop back up but I got the confirmation email so should be good to go!

I had picked up a couple bottles as well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I got 2 bottles of Champagne Billecart-Salmon Extra Brut 2008 (Magnum 1.5L)

We’ll looks like I was wrong… several of you have the fastest fingers on the net. Glad to hear some will be enjoying it and hope to see some more impressive offers soon.

Didnt they have a cava between the Sanford and Billecart? Couldve sworn I saw one.

Yep, it was up there a few minutes ago

Cava is what I’m seeing now…

2 Likes

Thats the one, wasnt exciting enough for me to bite on.

1 Like

Yeah, they had that up since Nov 1st and then took it off for the 4 minutes of today’s magnum offer.

1 Like

Now up a Remy Massin Special Club Pinot Blanc. I don’t know of the producer at all, but I took a flyer on a few bottles.

Actually took a chance on that one during Marathon. It joins a very exclusive club…Cava I’ve tried that I would actually buy again. Definitely a good QPR there.

1 Like

Paul Déthune Millesime Extra Brut Grand Cru 2012

Any thoughts? I don’t have much experience with grower champagne, and would love some input. We’ve been trying to collect 2012’s as it’s our Anniversary year. Reading the notes on the Champagne sounds like a great wine.

Just not sure on the price point…after tax and stuff ends up at $127 a bottle. Doesn’t seem like a real good offer, but then again, this seems like one of those times when you’ll never find this stateside again.

I like Dethune. Passing cuz my kids stole all my monies, but I’d be in if I had the funds.

2 Likes

I think the NV Paul Dethune is excellent, but no experience with their vintage offerings. I’d look harder at these under $100. After Bedrock, Roy Piper, and a case of the Charles Heidsieck Special Edition Rosé, I’ve already blown through the November budget.

Well, I think we can now officially call the 1st bubbles project something that has failed to gain any traction :joy:
I was initially thinking we might do pretty well but…
Not one person has bitten on an offer. (And from what I’ve seen , understandably)

I’ve officially given up checking the website, but in spirit I donated the $15 in our honor of giving an effort. (Its already is annually our #1 charity the last few years)

2 Likes

Great donation, but maybe you did it too soon. Finally some great bubbles with the Jacquesson 740 late disgorged. If it weren’t BD, I may be all over it.