šŸ’ƒ Jan 27th EXTENDED Veleta Spanish Wines / EVOO / Tuna / Vinegar / Rice / Spice / Sardines / The DurandĀ®

Veleta has arrived in the Sandhills!
Actually, it arrived last week. Perfectly packaged.
Thanks Nola!

You are soooo welcome!! Let me know when you need more for the porch party!!

Have not tried yet, but the care and thought in the packaging is great.

1 Like

Got mine a few weeks ago. I think the packaging could have protected a Mars lander!

Thanks goodness though, as I ran out of olive oil the night before it arrivedā€¦

2 Likes

ā€œBu3kerā€™s still got a drop of oil, and plenty of flour.ā€ā€ - Elijah.

1 Like

Hi Nola. Any updates on the 24 oil? I may need to order some 2023 to bridge the gap! :slight_smile:

Hi Jeff, Iā€™m waiting on the IBC Tote for shippingā€¦ hopefully it arrives quickly!!

Hi Nola - any update on shipping for the olive oil?

Thanks David!! I have called for the ocean freight container, as soon as I have the shipping date, I will post.

Any more updates on EVOO shipping?

Hi Jeffrey, yes!
The container was picked up on Friday. I should be getting the freight itinerary soon.

Thanks for the patience!

This might be a really dumb question, feel free to laugh, but do you ever see any ā€œvintageā€ differences between years in olive oil? Its a natural product and I would imagine it might slightly reflect what kind of year it was?
(I am not thinking about aging it dont worry)

I really donā€™t see a difference in vintages. It is super clean and fresh. It does not have an Oily texture mouthfeel. I have friends from the Middle East and Greece that bring in their oils. They just have a different profile because the olives are a different variety and perhaps they are milled or processed in the old traditional way.

I am waiting on news from whish ship the container will be assigned to. I will post as soon as I know.