💃 Jan 27th EXTENDED Veleta Spanish Wines / EVOO / Tuna / Vinegar / Rice / Spice / Sardines / The Durand®

Offering the BEST Veleta Gourmets and Wine Deals! Featuring Estate grown and produced Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Wines as well as Self Imported Tins of Tuna, Sardines, Ventresca, Mussels, Caballa and Sherry Vinegars, Oh and Spices and Paella Rice. Come check it out!!!

HAPPY BERSERKER DAY :wine_glass: and CONGRATULATIONS TODD AND THE GANG FOR 15 YEARS!!

• SHIPPING INCLUDED FOR ORDERS OVER $50.00

• Free Shipping Does Not Include Alaska or Hawaii

FREE SHIPPING CODE IS: BD15

BerserkerDay 15 Categories

EVOO & Vinegars

Combos

Seafood Tins

Rice and Spices

VINOS Vinos vinos

Durand :registered: and Jamonera Deals!

1 Like

Order in!

Always the best oil and tuna!!!

1 Like

Restocking on the fabulous tuna!

1 Like

Order in! Yay!

still have plenty of olive oil from last year, but in for a bunch of seafood!

Order in for some 2024 olive oil and vinegars, excited to try these for the first time!

Thank you David!!

2 Likes

Thank you Mike!!! :heart:

Thanks Liz!!! I appreciate your support!!

Thank you Eric!!!

Mark, you will be really surprised with the new vinegars! I absolutely love them!! The Olive Oil, the Olives are being harvested right now!!

I’m always thrilled to buy more Veleta olive oil - thanks for participating again!

In for the elite selection! Can’t wait to try everything

Nola, a quick question: is this the Durand deal that Todd/you mentioned earlier?

lol, I’m the idiot that just bought some oil earlier this week. Oh well.

I saw a Druand Deal here in the prelaunch section for a Port Durand, but it was gone yesterday. I don’t know what happened. I communicated directly with Oephelia GM of Durand to become a reseller. The Durand I am offering is the standard.

Thank you Ben!!

Hahahahahahahha. Making it rain today!!!

Go grand or go home!!!

The Elite is one of my most popular deals!! Thank you Chris!!

LOL

It went thru!! Thank you!!!