Indianapolis wine group?

Please do send contact info. Thanks.

I’m located in Fishers. Not sure frequency, and it’s not like I’ve got a very expensive inventory, but always up for fellowship!

1 Like

Hi Matt. I’m in Fishers too. It sounds like there a at least 4 or 5 people interested in this, so I plan to organize something.

Unfortunately, I just came down with COVID so I expect to be out of commission for a week or so. I’ll plan to start work on this once I feel a little better.

2 Likes

My friend is in Monrovia------would you PM me and I’ll pass along his contact info.

Bit of a haul from fishers, but we have a small group in West Lafayette that meets occasionally.

Linking to this in case it will help–Joshua Kates and Gordon Fitz had responded for Indy.

So Who Likes to Offline? City-by-city “database” PLEASE PM IF YOUR CITY HAS CHANGED - Event Planner - Online or Offline - WineBerserkers

1 Like

That is a bummer. If you’re on Paxlovid, it really does work. Side effects are metallic taste and a strong desire to stay near the bathroom.

I’m about 1 hour from Indy. If my wife can DD, I may be able to attend an offline every now and then.

1 Like

I sent a private message to everyone that indicated interest in an Indy tasting group. If you didn’t receive a message, but think you should have, please let me know.

1 Like

Able to connect w my RN friend Kyle?

1 Like

No. He never emailed me. But happy to include him if he contacts me.

1 Like

Charles, Hi, I’m just seeing this thread. I live near Fishers, on the Indy side of 96th St. My schedule is wonky, but I’d join in if you still have room and the timing is good.

2 Likes

We’re still trying to get something organized. I just added you to the private message we’re using for planning.

I was just about to post this topic and did a search first. I am located just south of Indianapolis (in the Center Grove) Greenwood area. I would love to join some type of wine group. Finding wine enthusiasts in Indiana is often tough to do so I am glad to see other Hoosiers on the forums!

Hi Gavin. We decided to wait until after the New Year since everyone’s schedules were pretty crazy. I’ll add you to the PM thread so that you will be included in future plans.

1 Like

Zionsville here! Would love to be included.

I added you to the list. We plan to start something in January. :+1:

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

I hope this gets going. I visit my mom in Indy and would love to double duty a wine dinner here and there!

1 Like

Once we settle on an initial date, our plan is to “plan in the open” in a thread in the Events Planner category, so that others can find us and join. So keep an eye out for a new thread to pop up.

3 Likes

January sounds good to me. This time of year is just super busy. I would love to meet everyone. It would be awesome if @Andrew_K could make it as well. He has helped me source wine in the past and is an A+ person. It will be great to meet everyone.

1 Like