How many images show up when you search “wine” in your photo album on your phone?

This should be interesting.

1 Like

I’m way behind. A mere 1072 for me.

1 Like

1228!

1 Like

7,094 here

1 Like

11357 here.

3 Likes

0, though to be fair, picture searches aren’t a feature of 20 year old Nokia

3 Likes


3310 :cheers:

1 Like

That’s OK, that camera is so old you probably couldn’t make out what’s in the image anyhow! :sauropod::winking_face_with_tongue:

1 Like

WOW.

:scratch:

The mobile view somehow breaks with my number. Probably the number is too big for the system to comprehend it.

Looks normal on desktop.

1 Like

You can say that again! :laughing:

LOL but I post mostly on IG stories so there’s no need to save those bottles in my camera roll.

Some of you guys have more pictures of Wine that I have pictures. I’m at 450 wine

14,000 plus!

2 Likes

:champagne:

That’s kind of like asking me how many tools you have, but I’ll take it.

1 Like

Add another 24k shot with a real camera….

2 Likes

547

1 Like

400

1 Like

I delete lots of photos.

2 Likes