How many images show up when you search “wine” in your photo album on your phone?

1,331 for me

1 Like

Wine - 2832

Art - 2009

Wife - 1133

Dogs = 1072

Bikes - 898

Selfies - 812 (shocked so low!)

Total Pic - 15435

An interesting exercise.

1 Like

N95 by any chance?

I’m afraid I have no idea. I never liked having a mobile phone, but needed one for work. It’s silver, a fraction bigger than a Mars bar. The screen display is in colour.

1 Like

This is a fun question!

432 wine pix out of 22,315 total pix.

1 Like

12,287

2 Likes

Surprised it isn’t more, 1,541

1 Like

Apple photos are incapable of distinguishing between wine and whisky. So I don’t know the answer to the question.

Type in whiskey, it doesn’t show wine. Subtract from Wine.

That would involve math. :wink:

1951 - 411 =1,540

2 Likes


only 6164 images
almost every one of them was delicious

2 Likes

550 photos

1 Like

6658

1 Like

I thought I was going to be high at 693 and turns out I’m a poor in disguise

1 Like

fifty-four

1 Like

1078, which represents 1/5 of the photo library.

1 Like

1200+ for wine 12,000+ for buildings

1 Like

At least your wife beat out your dogs (barely!) :zany_face: