How Many Different Wines Do You Have in Your Cellar?

In my cellar, My wines, bottom right underneath list is a summary that says:

• Collection: XXXX bottles in XXX wines /

Mine currently says Collection: 1,129 bottles in 475 wines

It also lists a total value if you want to a) scare the crap out of yourself, or b) bask in the glory of your treasure.

5 Likes

Mine says 4,720 or so different wines… LOL

6 Likes

I have 899 wines out of 1860 bottles. To me, this seems diverse. But yet I know that there are substantial gaps, like inexpensive Italian for pizza/pasta nights, less Spanish than I should have, etc…

You have a vertical back to the 14th century? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d like to introduce you to this group. You start with, “Hi, my name is Jonathan, and I have a problem”

You are making me feel better about my wine buying addiction.

Glad I can help you Josh - I’m here to help you buy as much wine as you can :).

410 wines over 1038 bottles.

Have pity on me.
Only 1087
WGJ

1003 different wines out of 1850

I wish I knew. When I had to resort to offsite storage, any semblance of an up-to-date inventory was out the window. Now that I have space at home for everything, the task of taking inventory and putting it into CellarTracker is far too daunting.

To address the question at hand, my answer would be closer to Favre’s than to Emery’s (original poster)…

1 Like

Incidentally, has anyone ever told you that’s the finest avatar photo ever?

2 Likes

4,421 of 1,313 wines

1 Like

1682 wines.

2 Likes

Fortunately most of Jon’s wines are DRC or equivalent. So he doesn’t have a problem my friend! :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Ask my wife…far too many, then Friday night…“why don’t we have any Chablis or Beaujolais around the house?”

2 Likes

I’ll bring a wine key and some glasses to help you out Todd.

1 Like

924 different wines.

I still swear that i can never find what I want down there!

2 Likes

Todd, I remember that there were two Urologists either in that picture or took it :slight_smile: - that was a fun weekend!!!

1 Like