How many bottles did everyone buy? (Poll added!)

How many Bottles did you buy on BerserkerDay

• 0-12
  • 13-24
  • 25-36
  • 37-48
  • 49-50
  • More than 50

0 voters

I’ve got two cases plus 3 different half-cases pending. And bidding on a 3-pack.

Can’t imagine if I hadn’t been on a buying hiatus what else I’d’ve bought! Doh!

40 bottles total. Cleaned me out. Had to cash in all my “points” [berserker.gif]

30…ugh, i was not prepared to do this today…

56 bottles here (one was a magnum) [wow.gif] [wow.gif] [wow.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

magic number is 50…

2 cases. [cheers.gif]

3 cases for me.

Zero. Holding out for the white zin offers.

case and a half for me

all wines were unknown to me except for the Grochau

Just a case of Cabots this year. I was on the road from that offer until now. But I did get the FREE weekend at ZAP, so I am feeling pretty good right now. Missed on the Lorings, as the computer froze up and I got locked out. The Siduri bottles were offered while I was on the road.
The productivity numbers for the country plummeted today. Where do we get over 500 people logged in in the middle of a work day? Just CRAZY! [berserker.gif]

pepsi [drinkers.gif]

A case and a half. Nothing I’ve ever had before… for me, I got a little caught up in the excitement… Looking forward to reporting back to the board on what I think of the wines… in about 3-5 years time !!

I haven’t tallied them up, but I think I’m in around three cases - maybe 2.5

Just shy of 3 cases. I have no room. [truce.gif]

neener

two cases (if you count the beer!) and all wines i’ve never tasted before.

a great day all the way around. much thanks to Todd and all the ITBers for tremendous and diverse offers. [cheers.gif]

Room? Oh shit! [swoon.gif]

I’m scared to tally it up…I think I may have gotten slightly carried away…

2 Aeon PN, 3 Cabot Syrah, 4 Holdredge PN, 3 Wine Library asstd. Lots of things I’ve never tried.

Total one case!

I added a poll to the original post! Please place your votes, even if you posted in this thread already