Grassl Glass + VYCE + Something New

Just checking if the Elemental bundle includes the carafe. It’s pictured on the website, but not listed above, so just want to double check.

Thanks!
Susan

1 Like

Still loving the 4 Cru and 3 of the 4 Liberte I got last year.

I’m considering replacing the Liberte that sadly broke, plus a few more…

Do you have an estimated shipping date for BerserkerDay purchases?
Thanks!
Tom

1855s, rocks tumblers, wine tumblers - thank you! My guests and I need these!

Reloaded 6packs of Mineralte and Cru. Great stems. The Voyager case i love having too. Thanks for your annual participation Chris!

In for 4 of the Liberte glasses

1 Like

YES - i screwed that up, Listing updated, YES includes carafe

1 Like

Tom
We are goign to evaluate the total order from today and then give an estimate. Don’t be shocked if 70% of all orders ship next week. LIberte is a tad constrained, Cru and 1855 isn’t…

Look for an update, but - I’ll quote April as the worst case, but it should not be that, at all.
Chris

*Edit, we actually shipped 35% of yesterday’s orders already. Orders w/o Vigneron or the “Selection” items are shipping immediately (VYCE, Voyage, Elemental Line)

Appreciate the repeated years of support, Stewart. I hope you enjoy adding the Liberté to the collection.

Hi Chris,
In viewing the Grassl Glass Selections today, I realized that I never received the Berserker day free gifts that were included with my order last year, that is, the set of wine tumblers and the set of rocks tumblers. I do remember being notified of delays but never heard anything after that. I’m sure it was an oversight. Who should I contact regarding this? The Grassls are now the only glasses that I use and I hope to place another order today.
Thank you,
Jim

1 Like

In for a few 1855s and a new carafe. Thanks Chris

1 Like

First purchase here (finally)! Ordered 2 each of the Cru and 1855 to see which I prefer.

James, I apologize for that huge error on our end. I will get it corrected today. I will reach out through email.

Rings a bell also. Was there a bonus water glass or something?

1 Like

Alan,
The Elemental kit has a carafe in the photo, and I missed it in the description (though all who buy them will get it as it does print on our side.)

If you had access to the preview page where we were testing the post for sale, I had a carafe + 2 VYCE stemless in there. We remove the stemless. But if anyone wants 2xVYCE stemless w/ their carafe, they can reach out privately at Chris@cjfselections.com and twist my arm. :slight_smile:

Hey Chris, was referring to last year’s offer.no biggie, I ordered the water glasses yesterday :wine_glass:

AHHHH…LOL. thanks Alan.
Yes, free was the plan. we’ll get them out to the person we inadvertently shorted…Ugh… embarrassing.

Hi Chris,
What does the set of 48 B-Stock wine tumblers come packaged in? I envision using these for dinner party tastings but am curious if they could be packed back up for storage. Thanks!

1 Like

The Mineralité is simply the best glass I have ever enjoyed Grower Champagne out of. Brilliant.

I love the Liberté as my house glass and use for tastings, but also use the 1855 for tastings as the larger bulb amplifies aromatics in a profound way

1 Like

Ed, they will come in Master Cartons of 48 units. The master carton will contain Sets of 4 or Sets of 12 boxes depending on what we have in inventory.

1 Like

Will, “designed to capture the winemaker’s intended signature”. Your words are very much appreciated. Cheers.

1 Like