Grassl Glass + VYCE + Something New

Thanks Chris, We just ordered these and they should work great for tasting events in the vineyards.

2 Likes

Rob, that setting (picnic/tasting vineyard events) is exactly what we envisioned for the B-Stock. Thank you for your business.

GREAT customer service.
And great glasses.
Thanks.

Thank you Charles.

Love the support for the “Selections!”…Balsamic is flying…Hope you guys enjoy it!

2 Likes

In for some 1855s

Atta’ boy…
First time?

Yep—trying something new—looking to see if any difference in a side by side with my conventional glasses! Plus, time to up my inventory

3 Likes

These are the only glasses I use now and the Voyage carrying case is very nicely designed. In for two 1855s to replace a couple that sadly met their demise.

I bought some of the VYCE last year, and then was given a chance to buy more when they first went on Amazon. These are our every day wine glasses - they feel great but are robust enough to run in the dishwasher without worrying they will shatter.

Sadly I don’t need any more today, but a big thumbs up for the product and the deal!

Thanks for the kind words and support!

Vyce rocks glasses are awesome! Bought four last BD and bought another 8 when they hit Amazon.

1 Like

I’m liking the VYCE rocks glasses. In for a set of 4.

1 Like

Bought a set of the water glasses. One of the guys in my local dinner group uses them for wine dinners, and they are great. Just the right size for smaller pours, stable on a table with lots of wines and stems. And now I can use my carrier for 6 glasses instead of just 3 or 4 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Chris, long time. You don’t have a combo discount code for Monopoly Cru and Mortgage Cru customers? fail… :laughing:

Sent you an email, having trouble getting my cart to process…

Cheers and Thanks!

Evening Scott! It has been too long.
I’ll take a peek and get to you. We’ll figure that out and I’ll make sure you get what your heart desires. Best to your bride and the girls!

Cheers
Chris

Ordered a six pack of the stemless Grassl. Thank you and good luck today!

Got the stemless VYCE and a replacement 1855. These are all great wine glasses!

In for 1855s and Libertes