Grassl Glass Offer

Just bought the carafe! Looks beautiful.

If this doesn’t work, I’ll hand carry them over!

Might have to jettison some luggage. They sell underwear in Spain, right?

1 Like

I got mine today and one of them has an air bubble or seed in the glass. I was wondering if that is common with Grassl.

Not in my experience. I have maybe 20? of them.

1 Like

I doubt it’s common. I think I have a glass with that but I doubt it’s a Grassl. I’m sure Chris would replace it.

1 Like

On my last order the diameter of the stems was vastly different on the six stems. No surprise that the super thin ones were the first to snap. Can’t say I’m happy customer at this point and will not be buying Grassl again. I did let Chris know and he was like yea, we have issues with stems.

buyer beware

1 Like

I’m probably at 3 dozen of various sizes and I’ve never had a problem other than shattering one by accident (my fault).

1 Like

Jason
Bubble in the bowl is a replacement.
Email me and I’ll swap it. Just tell
Me which. Keep that one, let your mother in law use it.

Chris

1 Like

Been buying for years on/off and I do have some difference in stem width, but I find this part of the charm. It’s a handblown artisan stem after all.
I’ve also not had any strength or stem breakage issues, so maybe mine have been less faulty. I do’nt think i’ve had one break without dropping it.
1855 is my favorite ā€œuniversalā€ red glass, and while I love Conterno’s I generally have smaller pours and find the Cru’s perfect for this–and it’s now my most used glass.

3 Likes

As a fellow seller of glassware, I 100% agree that the Conterno is only decent with a FULL 6oz pour. It’s generally way too big.

2 Likes

Grassl cru is also my most used glass.

5 Likes

Got my stemless. Packs of 4. So easy to store and keep when needed

the vyse stemless glass deal was insane. these glasses are amazing. i should have ordered two sets at that price. we tossed our all of our water glasses at home and now use these daily and ill easily be ready for hosting larger tastings at my house!!

1 Like