Grassl Glass Offer

I want the 48 but I’d split ‘em 24 each!

10 will be in boxes of 2. Each box is 10/10/5


Shipping not included on wholesale pricing. Sorry that was unclear.

Thanks for STELLAR customer service.
I just placed an order and didn’t realize it defaulted to an old address from an old order.

Sent a message to CJF Contact Us page and with 2 minutes Chris responded!
THANKS AND SORRY for the added work!!!

1 Like

Got it, thanks Chris.

1 Like

It’s not work tom. It’s customer satisfaction.

:).

3 Likes

Bought the stemless this time.

Thanks again, Chris!

1 Like

Can’t get my mind around 48 tumblers, but I ordered one anyway. Most excited to get 4 liberty…been needing a better white wine glass. I’ve used these at a friend’s and loved them.

Just throw them out after your done at 2 bucks each?! Makes sense…

Fireplace! :flushed_face:

LOL. Disposable works. :grin:

Let’s not get political

Order in. I buy every year. The 48 box pricing is ridiculous. I don’t need that many but bought anyway.

1 Like

Please please keep this up over the weekend. I’m tired and I need to go to bed.

2 Likes

Hi Chris — bought a total of 4 items but the order has the wrong shipping address. Sent you an email to correct this. Sorry to trouble you. Great offer!

Hi Chris,
I just emailed you about a possible “wonky” shipping charge on my order after rereading your introductory comments.

Take a look. Thanks.

Can’t wait to get my new grassl glasses!

Hi! Is there an offer for EU orders? I’d be interested in some 1855s shipped to Spain. Thx!

How much was your fee? I think is because the single presentation (tube)

If you mean my shipping charges, it was $59.57 for 4 stems and the one 48pk tumblers.

Chris said in his introductory remarks that if you got a “wonky” shipping charge like $50 or so to let him know. That’s why I raised the issue.

Order in, two decanters, thx!