Grassl Glass Offer

In for 1855 and Cru!! Cant wait! To receive them!

48 for 100 is an amazing deal!!

Thanks so much for joining today!

What does VYCE stand for?

Thank you! I love my Liberte glass, so I bought the others to round out a set

Hey Chris – can you help us understand the size of VYCE in comparison to your other stems?

Absolutely love my 1855’s, grabbing a few extras and some Cru’s. Thanks Chris!

Was hoping the COF Rocks Tumblers would be included in this offer.

are you bringing glasses to Mexico? jaja

I’m here already and just bought a beach place. I got needs!

1 Like

Actually I don’t know how to bring wine and glasses, what’s the trick? haha I’m in Tabasco

Patrick
The VYCE stemless was designed by taking the Riedel O line and finding a middle size between the Chablis and Cabernet glass. I think the specs are on the site.

Do you have more specific questions I can answer.

I can help. Email me chris@cjfselections.com.

1 Like

I’m looking for something in comparison to your other stems, i.e. “It’s about the same size as the Grassl Versatile Elemental but slightly narrower mouth.”

Here is the stemless next to a Liberte. sorry for the hack job, I am not a photographer, but I’ve elevated it to show bowl parity. The mouth is about 2MM wider on the VYCE stemless.

5 Likes

Chris, I currently have the Versatile/Elemental series. Which Vigneron series glass would be the closest match?

VYCE stands for just that, a derivative on Vice…we use the glasses there primarily in the golf world for our 19th hole kit where we do logo work for events and promo stuff. We liked the derivative on the word and got it trademarked last year.

Responded privately - but - they are different in size and shape and weight. The elemental line up contains four items: Versatile (wine glass), Champagne, Carafe, water glass. The product is designed for industry use where a more durable stem and simplicity is used in lieu of varietal - driven shape and design. The Versatile is very reminiscent in shape to the 1855 but is about 75% of its size in all dimensions.

2 Likes

It’s only on offer/sale as single units? A friend is going to bring them to Mexico for me in their cabin luggage, and I wanted to know if the tube takes up a lot of space before buying 10 :joy::joy::joy:

Is shipping supposed to be included or no?

Yucatán if you make it out this way!