GABRIEL-GLAS BERSERKERS DAY BONANZA! LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER

My order interestingly went through. Received email confirmation even though it said database error when I pressed check out. [worship.gif]

Thanks for that. I ordered a 24-pack of the standard version hoping they’ll be acceptable for daily use and wine dinners. I’ve been using the Golds for about a year now and love them. They seem so fragile but have held up well …until yesterday when I broke one while washing it (the stem just snapped). I’ll save my remaining golds for wine dinners out.

Site’s still down…

I have to take advantage of the opportunity for Russ and me to agree on something. I purchased a 6-pack of Golds a few years ago. For anyone on the fence, you should jump…these glasses are sick. The only downside is that any of your old standard Riedel/Spiegelau etc. will be doomed to obsolescence and never be used again…except for when those clumsy family/in-laws/friends are over.

For the record, I’m not able to make my purchase…but will keep trying.

The web site is still down

*****OUR WEBSITE IS UP AND WORKING…PLEASE PLACE YOU ORDER AT http://WWW.GABRIEL-GLASINTERNATIONAL.COM

My go to glass for majority of varieties.
Triple G is as good a wineglass as Triple G is a boxer. I need six more.
I too recommend using the dishwasher for them.

Can you provide an estimate of shipping costs?

These are fantastic wine glasses! I recently acquired several for my tastings in the winery and at home and love how wine shows when utilizing these glasses…

Shipping is $5.50 per glass.

I assume that’s when ordering individuals? what about the bigger box offers like the GG Standard 6-pack? or the GG Standard 24-pack ($300)…t’s doubtful that would have shipping of $132.

set email for a pair of 2 golds
PBacino@aol.com

Berserkers love bling :slight_smile:

That 24 pack would be a great deal for us BLN’s

Sorry, no clue on that. I ordered 2 - 2 packs. The fact their website is down couldn’t happen at a worse time.

I ordered the 24-pack; shipping to Minnesota was $23.80.

Email sent for one each of the 2 packs

Website is up

The website is working! I just ordered 3 sets of 2 GGs, and shipping to NYC was $23.94 (3.99 a glass).

Thanks Dave…I’m thinking of ordering the Standard 6-pack (already own 6 of the Gold’s and drinking out of one presently). Appreciate the info as it shows that the shipping is very reasonable And that’s a very nice haul by you getting the 24-pack. Kudos!!