GABRIEL-GLAS BERSERKERS DAY BONANZA! LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER

roughly $20 for a 2-pack to Michigan, but only $24 for 3 two packs. Definitely an incentive to go bigger.

Thanks. Nice purchase…great price. Have you drank out of the Gold’s before. They’re tremendous!!

I just ordered 2 sets of Two Standart glasses on the website, in addition to the 6 I ordered yesterday.
I remembered that I broke a friend’s glass at a party last year, and shipping on one set was too much per glass so I got two. [wow.gif] [cheers.gif]
Thank you!

Ordered over the phone when the site was down and never got a shipping estimate. Just got the bill via email and its 40.88 for 8 glasses to SoCal. Little bit ticked about that…

Also they didn’t apply the promo code when I ordered via the email system they recommended in a post above. Trying to remedy that now.

G

My promo code was applied thankfully but the non-disclosure of the shipping cost makes me unhappy especially because it’s not negligible.

I was eyeing the 6-pack of the Golds or (gulp) maybe even the 24 pack. Doesn’t look like the deal applies to them. If I want 12, does that mean I should order 6 2-packs?

Thank you for making this offer and extending to for a few weeks after BD.

Jay Miller has loaned me one a couple times, and I think they’re great.

Our sincere apologies for today’s short town melt-down of our website — the glitch is now fixed and our site is up and running! Speaking of running, we’ve had an absolute BONANZA of sales, and we’re currently sold out of the two-glass gift box set of the Gold Edition glass. We’re accepting orders for the Gold Edition two-glass set on a backorder status, pending shipment in a few weeks when new stocks are received. If your order has fallen into backorder status, you will receive an email message from us confirming the status. And due to the overwhelming number of orders we’ve received, our BONANZA sale will end at midnight on January 28.

Tempe, I sent a change order due to late replying neighbor (replied to email confirmation). Please let me know if I need to do anything else. I’m sorry for extra work on such a berserker day.

I emailed an order (3x2Gold) during the outage yesterday. Have not received any email confirmation yet. Want to be on the record today in case that was missed.

Was this over at midnight Eastern? Trying to order using Bonanza at 8:40pm in Pacific time and it is saying the offer is no longer valid.

I just tried to order at 11:40 Eastern and got: Coupon “bonanza” does not exist!

And due to the overwhelming number of orders we’ve received, our BONANZA sale will end at midnight on January 28.

Bummer. Was trying to order more by midnight PST!

My stems arrived today on the west coast safe and sound. I’m looking forward to trying them out this weekend.

Thanks for the great offer. [cheers.gif]

My Standart 6-pack arrived yesterday in Illinois. Did a quick trial with the “traditionally” shaped glasses I currently use vs. the GG (poured a $15 Bordeaux, a Fronsac, that didn’t suck thankfully). The GG delivered more intense aromatics, which I expected, but I did NOT expect them to also deliver a noticeably different drinking experience. There was a perceptible increase in the intensity of the fruit when drinking from the GG.

I am aware that human brains are very bad when it comes to developing pre-conceived notions that A is better than B, and the additional palate presence from the GG could be that very thing at work, but I could swear that the fruit was a little more intense and “pure” from the GG.

They’re also very pretty. Super happy! Thanks!