GABRIEL-GLAS BERSERKERS DAY BONANZA! LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER

Another great thing about this offer: I showed my wife and she smiled and said, “Ooooh.”

So, getting a set of six glasses and the decanter is for me.

Amazing prices, thank you!

I’ve been eye-balling these for some time. Time to dive in.

Thanks for the awesome offer Tempe. Grabbed 2 Gold’s and 6 StandArts to begin the restock of glasses.

First Berserker Day and first purchase, 6 pack of Standards!

In for a Standart 6-pack!

System overload! Can’t checkout! hitsfan

If they fix their online ordering system (the power of the Berserkers!) that Alpha decanter is absolutely gorgeous - it’s about to become a primary art piece on our new dining room buffet

Let’s hope it’s fixed soon. It crashed as I was checking out. :frowning:

Anyone else having issues with the link?

Also, what has been folks experience with the Golds vs Standart?

Cant even get on the website right now. Overload!

I emailed Tempe about it

Good call I’m in!

This deal is like catnip for Berserkers clearly

Cant seem to get thru- I am down for the 2set of Gold and the decanter if this is the only way to get a message thru…

Thanks

Ok folks, lay off the refresh button for just 1 minute so I can checkout. flirtysmile

The Gabriel Glas Gold are better in the dishwasher.
When handwashed, they seem to break. At least, that has been my experience.

Beautiful glasses.

Can’t get into the site yet, but I’m betting they’ll make it right, so I will relax.

For a couple years, I had zero interest in even trying the Golds, because the Standards are so good and so light, I figured Why bother. Also I am INCREDIBLY CLUMSY, so Why go court trouble.

Six months ago, I got a pair of Golds for the hell of it, and guess what? They’re phenomenal. Having something so light and delicate does change the drinking experience. And I haven’t broken them yet. Yet.

G

Nor can I, if indeed it does work, please put me down for a set of the standard.

If this is the only way to order if the site is down put me in for a 2-set of Golds and a 6-pack of StandArts

The Gold is feather-light and an absolute pleasure to drink out of. However, I dread the somewhat surgical procedure of washing it after I drink out of it, and I don’t let “normal people” use it. In short, it has somewhat become something that owns me rather than me owning it… but it’s such a delight to use I don’t mind.

The Standart is sturdy and solid, and the shape is mostly the same. Would not have issues with setting them out for non-wine friends, and I’ll even use it to drink water/beer/whatever. But really, it just doesn’t match up with the sheer pleasure of the Gold.

Minor caveat: The Gold can be a bit top-heavy, so if you like to pour your wine glasses fairly full, I would not recommend it. I like small pours and refilling often, so it’s not as much an issue for me.