Flannery Beef *Monopole Cru Offer* (what remains is open for all!)

Just picked up 2 of these! Bryan/Katie, I just placed two separate orders, 2 of these and 4 of the New Yorks. Can those be combined for shipping so I don’t get hit with 2 shipping charges? Thanks!

I see a lot of GCC not monopole orders going in, not that I care, but I thought this was restricted (or did it get opened up?). Maybe I will order some too.

It got opened up

1 Like

Got two!

I’m in for two! Thanks for opening it to us lowly Grand Cru Cru peasants.

Wow - this looks amazing - cant wait for this!!!

Oh hey, GCC got it. :joy:

more supply than old Vatan flirtysmile

1 Like

Yeah, the Monopolers got that old Vatan! (but how would YOU know??)

I hired Curtis to hack the Monopole Cru site… [wow.gif] [wow.gif]

Can this order be combined with my previous order earlier today to save freight?

I think that’s the question of the day :smiley: Looking forward to it, after obsessing over Lennox Hastie’s 172 day dry-aged steaks :smiley:

totally, we’re winding down today (Dad already threw in the towel and headed home lol), but I dropped a note in your second order so that we’ll make sure to combine them and refund shipping on the second one tomorrow am :slight_smile:

-Katie

1 Like

Thank a bunch Katie!

Wow…there’s still some of this around? Excellent luck for all!

I have the same Q (might be too late, as it only occurred to me last night, after the blur of the day)–no worries if too late

I’m in on the 130-day dry aged! I love it when brilliant people push the limits of delicious! Thanks Bryan!

Wow! In!

I’m in for 2. need something to eat with all the wine I bought

“It will be beyond the ‘nuttiness’ usually found in dry aged steaks, and will present with a ‘blue cheese’ like scent.” Makes me think I might just skip the red wine and go straight for a Gold Kap Auslese Riesling (which, by the way, goes ridiculously well w/ blue cheese Flannery Kali burgers). Really excited for this!

1 Like