Flannery Beef *Monopole Cru Offer* (what remains is open for all!)

In for 2 of the 130-day ribeyes! Plus some of the CA reserve strips, the hangers, Kali and Berserker blend burgers!

in for 2 (SO glad I upped to Monopole Cru this morning!)… in the offer I noticed it said there was no code for these (unlike the other preview day offer)–did I make a mistake in not entering BDXII for this order?

discount code on the other stuff, for BerserkerDay, on their other listing in Early Purchase Offers

Not sure the discount works for these, but I ordered other stuff with mine (like BerserkerBurgerBlend!)

1 Like

got it–thank you --for this and everything else! What a great service you provide! [cheers.gif]

Moving to Early Purchase Offers

(GCC Members, you can now purchase from this insane offer - Monopole Cru had 3 hours to be sure they had exclusive access for a while)

In for two. Excited to try the burger blends for the first time too!

grabbed 2 of these. Excited to try them.

Grabbed 1! would be great if i can combine with my previous order…

I ordered during the GCC offer, but is it possible to add one of these to my order from this morning?

In for two 10oz!

I grabbed two, hoping it won’t sell out and they will allow repeat orders!

Sweet, in for a couple.

I’m hoping ScarJo wants me.

Too late, she wants me.

Definitely :slight_smile: Is your order #000022140? I can add to it from my end. Did you want to go w/ the 12oz or 10oz?

-Katie

Hi Bryan and Katie! Can I add a 10z to my order from this morning as well? My order is #000022154.

Fantastic!

That’s it!

1 - 10oz please!

Thank you very much!

Now that we have his order number, can we also get his credit card number???

champagne.gif

Given the damage done this week, I’m not sure how much more the poor thing can handle.

And to think I haven’t even put my Sandlands order in quite yet…