*Flannery Beef* Back Again!

I break down the burgers for tacos & meat sauces – hugely popular in my house.

I can’t get the code to work for the hanger steaks. Also, no ground shipping option to North TX which should work in winter.

Great suggestion! I was just thinking I have a lot of grilling/burgers in my future [wow.gif]

BD99A13B-DB3C-4C7A-A8EE-88BE9C9F0F95.jpeg
I’m in my cart before checkout.

“Code BDXII not found”

Just a small order to try some hangars and the Berserker blend. My first Flannery order.

first-time order (better late than never!) Took my coffee kicking in to figure out the correct way to apply the BD discount. Can’t wait to try–thank you to all who’ve recommended over the years! Ultra-strong word-of-mouth recs!

Went big this year. Looking fwd to trying the burger blends. Bought the Berserker Blend description unseen (it has to be great).

Ordered the New Yorks. Thanks for the generous offer!

Brian - I had the same issue. You have to click the cart icon in the upper right corner and select “view and edit cart” to get to the screen shot shown in the OP so you can enter the code. Screenshot:
viewcart.jpg

Never mind.

Hey Brian, Sorry about that! It’s not the most intuitive; you actually want to use a separate code area on the cart page, the one you’re using is for gift certificate codes. If you scroll up higher on the page, you’ll see a small “summary” box to the right of the products in your cart, with an area to dropdown for “discount code”. That’s where you want to drop the BDXII code.

I 've asked our web guys to make it a bit more user friendly going forward, since it is a bit confusing right now. Sorry!!

-Katie

You know how much I grill :wink: Hangers are probably the single best product for the price point out there, imho. I think you’re going to love them!

Yep, I’m the idiot who kept entering it in the gift code box.

In (again), Kali and NY. Added some garlic and thyme pork sausage, needed a different variety of lipids.

Lol no, I should have had my web guys work on this awhile ago. We always end up back at our favorite saying - we’re much better at beef than we are at technology. ha!

-Katie

Bryan - it’s telling me my credit card type is invalid. It’s the one you had on file. Switched to another and I got the same error.

I did that and proceeded to The bottom of the page and enter the code in the wrong place I later looked up at the top of the page to see another entry spot for a code. All is good now.

Wish I liked NY Strip.

4 January Blend
8 Berserker Blend
6 Hangers
4 12oz Ribeyes
4 16oz Ribeyes
2 32oz Jorge

It didn’t like my GrandReserve Card either. Took multiple tries before I got it to work. A little clunky today.

LOL. That was my most difficult online purchase ever, even with the instructions in this thread (I was on the mobile site). I suppose the idea is that after enough attempts to enter the discount code or find the hidden box, the buyer will beg to pay full price.

1 Like

Damn, it was me. I screwed up billing address.