Flannery Beef - 30% off Special 60-Day Dry Aged New Yorks (& Limited Supply 60-Day Ribeyes)

couldn’t resist. Damn.

In for a few… OK… 10 is a few more than a few… luckily the wife loves them and we haven’t ordered in awhile…

got a dozen, 4 X 3. last year’s steaks were amazing.

Long time bystander - finally jumped in this year for some 30 day NY strips!!!

IMG_0104.JPG

Yum – this will be my first time with the 60s – very excited!

I am in! Thanks Bryan!

I often think I need to do a separate grouping JUST for Flannery, as it gets SO much love, but Bryan and Katie have assured me they have some meat leftover from yesterday’s madness, and that Bryan is looking in the ‘lower 40’ to get more

Gonna need more cows

This was my only “must-buy” this year. Do wish you’d offer some filet some time, but, what the heck, I ordered some anyway, even without the discount.

Been waiting 12 months for this day! In for some aged ribeyes and reserve strips.

What’s up with me; code “Berserkers2017” does not apply.

I assume these are not frozen so how fast do I need to cook them?

Make sure you enter it in “coupon code” - and not “gift card code”

They arrive ice packed and individually vacuum sealed. I load up and freeze them with no detriment.

99% of the time it’s user error [snort.gif]

You need to cook them the same night you invite me over for dinner! No rush they freeze well.

I am entering it in coupon code. No go

Had to jump in after listening to the grape radio interview. I know a few how have and do raise beef that I can’t wait to share this with. I got some of each.

1st time trying. Looking forward to it.